Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

I can think of 3 atm that are cheaper. Even the other main botting site is planning on allowing free users 1 instance and tabs soon so you could really loose out.

Thinking is different than doing, plus overall their still more expensive for the average goldfarmer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you guys on this one. A monthly fee is just stupid and I always supported the idea of instancing instead.

I agree & disagree with several posts, I think that some of the community will be pushed aside but not loyal members, I think there needs to be something other than "just paid monthly".

Maybe V.I.P & Sponsor Scripts, exclusively for those members. Like i said in a previous post, I'll gladly buy a script, Just need instanced rather than monthly.

• Like 1

Thinking is different than doing, plus overall their still more expensive for the average goldfarmer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you guys on this one. A monthly fee is just stupid and I always supported the idea of instancing instead.

Would you support 60,90 and 120 day subs? And their waiting to see how your monthly fees pan out (Basically wanting to fuck you over)

The other ones I use are by far cheaper lol.

But you're right, instancing is the way to resolve this problem.

that sir is soo greedy you are getting payed by each person who buys it, you just made it seem like only one person is buying a script when you are completely wrong, this will only destroy the money however little it was by making the price excessively more for a garbage script.

Yeah, OSB2 has been an absolute calamity. I called this over 6 months ago and stated this would not work out. Surprise surprise lol. However, people like still thinks this is a jackpot and everyone is going want to splash out money here. Get real. 

It's because he wants 5 times the average wage for the amount of time he puts into the script.

If they added a 60,90 and a 120 day sub it would be better tbh. But scripters are just getting greedy.

I calculated my hourly wage based on the time I spent writing/debugging/testing/giving customer support for all of my scripts together:

It's not even 2.5$/h. That's very far from minimum wage. It's sweatshop money. How the f am I a money whore ?

If you don't want to pay for my time invested in a quality product (from writing to consumer support)  then bye, I really don't need / want people so dumb they don't know how to make a profit botting anyways.

Edited by Botrepreneur