Lol @ sweeping monthly scripts

Timekeeper

Firstly, scriptwriters should not be bashed or provoked simply for the occurrence of these monthly payments. We must understand that they were directed to implement the change by the developers themselves; so in all actuality they are following the rules set by their superiors. Yes, even though the prices may be significantly higher than previously expected everything is subject to change, and I am sure it will be in due time considering the communities perspective currently. Hopefully the developers will be able to see this thread, accurately assess what needs to be done, and adjust accordingly. Overall, fighting will produce no resolve so let us try to figure out a solution instead.

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by Smart
  • Like 2

Sadly all scripters think everyone is a goldfarmer...

Which explains why other scripts which are not-for profit are similar prices? mate really you gotta think this through. I agree, loads of the prices are just too high, but put it this way, atleast you don't have to pay for the client, much like other bots out there

You guys another big problem with monthly fees is that I like to buy scripts just to have them for the rare occasion I'll need it. 

For example:  The pest control script ->  I use this script to get full void, maybe 3-4 times a year.  Why would I pay a monthly fee for something, if I only use it like once a day every couple of months.  

Also:  Real players tend to use more scripts than gold farmers because they have a lot of skills to train.  Do you expect a real player to spend 100$/month so he can have like 10-15 scripts in order to train all of his skills.  This dose not seem fair to me.

I mean honestly I use 5-10 scripts every single week, They're no way I can afford to pay 50-100$/mo to use them (and as mentioned above some I rarely use but are very helpful to me)

• Like 2

Sadly all scripters think everyone is a goldfarmer...

They also don't realise the amount of bans, 'goldfarming' is dying out very quickly, (gold prices speaks for itself). At a time of the highest bans ever recorded we're now paying the initial purchase cost every month, what an absolute joke, even 50% is laughable. 

If you're gonna money grab at least do it respectfully,$ 0.50-0.99 renewals for maintenance not 100%+  of scripts worth.

I personally will only keep one prem script now, from the 12 or so that I had, what a fucking shame OSBot.

• Like 5

They also don't realise the amount of bans, 'goldfarming' is dying out very quickly, (gold prices speaks for itself). At a time of the highest bans ever recorded we're now paying the initial purchase cost every month, what an absolute joke, even 50% is laughable. 

If you're gonna money grab at least do it respectfully,$ 0.50-0.99 renewals for maintenance not 100%+  of scripts worth.

I personally will only keep one prem script now, from the 12 or so that I had, what a fucking shame OSBot.

Yeah this too,

If its a monthly fee we can't be getting banned every fucking day.  The writer better be spending all day every day working on anti-ban and future updates, if the price is really going to be the same every month.

On a side not:

Why did you guys have 1 week of free scripts while the client was 100% not working, and the day you fix it you take away the free scripts.  Was this just to ensure that everyone thinks osbot2 is a piece of shit and not a single person buys a script?  Like honestly during those 7 days of using these scripts for free I wasn't able to run a single one of them for more than 20 mins, Not even joking at all.

And now I really don't know if v2.1.19 fixed anything because the day it was released you guys started making the scripts payed. 

Has anyone bought this shit yet? i hope not

Edited by DPSkillaS

Tbh, look at T-bot.

Prices are similar there, and you have to pay for the client.

The only reason you guys are complaining is that the premium scripts on this site used to be exclusively cheap in comparison to other sites. I understand some people's scripts are a little on the pricey side, but please understand the compromise ideals with regards to this situation

No one forced you not to have a monthly charge lol. A t-bot is different. You pay to use the client, then get access to loads of free scripts that are normally premium here. This, is paying a high price, every month, to use a single script. I would rather pay for the client and have it regular than pay per month, per script.

No one forced you not to have a monthly charge lol.

Actually, you aren't allowed a script on the store which isn't a monthly payment

Yeah this too,

If its a monthly fee we can't be getting banned every fucking day.  The writer better be spending all day every day working on anti-ban and future updates, if the price is really going to be the same every month.

Botting is against the rules

getting banned is fair

On a side not:

Why did you guys have 1 week of free scripts while the client was 100% not working, and the day you fix it you take away the free scripts.  Was this just to ensure that everyone thinks osbot2 is a piece of shit and not a single person buys a script?  Like honestly during those 7 days of using these scripts for free I wasn't able to run a single one of them for more than 20 mins, Not even joking at all.

And now I really don't know if v2.1.19 fixed anything because the day it was released you guys started making the scripts payed. 

Has anyone bought this shit yet? i hope not

The 1 week wasnt for you guys to enjoy the scripts for free, it was to bug-test the client and scripts before their official release.

... I think alot of you guys are completely misunderstanding the situation lol

Edited by Apaec

Ya im not buying anything on this bot for sure, first they take away our scripts we bought on OSBot 1 and make us buy them again if we want to use it and now we have to pay monthly on scripts lol if you're are actually considering buying them then just wait till your bill comes those monthly charges add up to quite a bit. They're money whores... 

Edited by EKOx REACTZz

No one forced you not to have a monthly charge lol. A t-bot is different. You pay to use the client, then get access to loads of free scripts that are normally premium here. This, is paying a high price, every month, to use a single script. I would rather pay for the client and have it regular than pay per month, per script.

Uh, as stated numerous times, the devs said scripts need to have a monthly charge. mellow.png

No we are forced to use monthly model now for OS2 scripts, and the prices my scripts have are not what I submitted them as.

Also the other client, you have to pay to use it, then buy scripts which prices are really no different than here, then to top the cake, some script are authed per account.

A funny thing everyone seems to forget, every script you could ever want can be free; just go learn Java or enough API to get your shit done, and write it yourself, this is a open platform. If you complain about prices, then write it yourself, that's one of the main reasons I took up writing bots.

• Like 2

The 2.0 was poorly imposed. OSBot is going to lose many more users than it had to when 2.0 came out, the monthly fee wasn't a bad idea, scripters charging the average script for $4+ was a bad idea. 

The 2.0 was poorly imposed. OSBot is going to lose many more users than it had to when 2.0 came out, the monthly fee wasn't a bad idea, scripters charging the average script for $4+ was a bad idea.