My final resignation

Catastrophe

Hi lads its your friendly neighborhood negro here.

I'm resigning because with my illness, future work, piano tuition and gym I'm honestly not going to have time to moderate on this forum anymore. Spending hours on end moderating a forum with no real reward can no longer be my priority, as mean as it may sound.

I am so unbelievably broke its unreal, so I have to find work to feed Mr and Mrs Catastrophe.

Since July last year I've been a moderator on this site, (with a rough patch in-between where I had resigned once before) and thanks to that experience my grammatical skills and other aspects of myself have been improved significantly, I've come across some interesting and likable individuals who I cannot be bothered to name sad.png

Thanks to @Maldesto for giving me another chance when I re-applied QwPha8E.png. It wouldn't be fair for me to be a half-hearted mod any more when there are people such as; @Dex and @Divinity on the team who are incredibly active and very hard working.

The current staff team is a very strong one, and the developers appear to be more active so OSbot is in good hands biggrin.png

I'm not leaving the site completely,unfortunately for some of you >=), but I do not believe I should resume my position as a Super Moderator any longer, I would personally appreciate it if @Divinity was given my position, as he most suited in my opinion. He hasn't been a global for long but he has potential.

Shoutout to @Smart QwPha8E.png #SuperSquad4Lyfe

Shoutout to @Maldesto for never failing to entertain me with his racism and for being a top man xx

Shoutout to @Scotty for being the best GFX Artist on OSbot

Shoutout to @Caam for the Elo boost xx

Shoutout to @Nezz for upholding the Power Of Youth.

Stay classy OSbot

This message has been approved by @Catastrophe

b4aywCB.png

Dat bottom lip doe and why is his thumb so white!

Hate filled chocolate man loves you OSbot QwPha8E.png x

Edited by Catastrophe
  • Like 10