Extremely slow forum

Zikama

Its slow for me aswell Idk why I have super fast internet aswell.

Yeah, Like No advertising or Gpbets doesnt even take a second to load. I have 30 Mbps download with less than 15 ms. ping sad.png

I seriously load everything in a flash. No delay, nothing. Are you sure it isn't your internet?

Yes. I HAVE NO problems on any other site, not to mention any other IPB community. And as far I can see many others have the same issue as well only on Osbot.org

Edited by Zikama

Yeah, Like No advertising or Gpbets doesnt even take a second to load. I have 30 Mbps download with less than 15 ms. ping sad.png

Yes. I HAVE NO problems on any other site, not to mention any other IPB community. And as far I can see many others have the same issue as well only on Osbot.org

Try using a program such as CCleaner in order to boost your browsing speeds perhaps, however, I cannot reciprocate the problem you and others are experiencing which is quite strange. The only program I am struggling to load at times is that chat-box, which is an entirely different situation.

Try using a program such as CCleaner in order to boost your browsing speeds perhaps, however, I cannot reciprocate the problem you and others are experiencing which is quite strange. The only program I am struggling to load at times is that chat-box, which is an entirely different situation.

Honestly I don't think it has anything to do with my PC. But rather something with country/location or maybe IP range,

• Like 2

I don't know where the servers are based out of; I live in Central Florida and my download speed is averaging 45-50mbps. I've never honestly seen a problem with it on my end however I'm not disregarding the fact that there might be an issue.

Regardless of where the servers are located there is always going to be a select few people that experience more delay than others.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...