Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Err...I'm running normal altars and the script is deciding to use the Al Kharid bank instead of the duel arena chest for Fires. Is this intended?

If you are chosing "Fire runes - basic altars" it is.

Use the Advanced altar tab if you wish to run Fire runes with Ring of duellings ^^

Khaleesi

Oh god damn fuck.

If you commit the offence again you will be banned permanently.

Banned: Your account will be available again in 1 day, or earlier if you submit a successful offence appeal.

24-Apr-2015 Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

i guess rip, is my bank and stats going to be rollbacked?

Oh god damn fuck.

If you commit the offence again you will be banned permanently.

Banned: Your account will be available again in 1 day, or earlier if you submit a successful offence appeal.

24-Apr-2015 Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

i guess rip, is my bank and stats going to be rollbacked?

I don't think they rollback stats anymore or do they still do that? :)

So I guess the antiban isn't all that great then, huh? tongue.png

Good thing I used this on an alt.

Why wouldn't it? Antiban will make sure you don't leave patterns, but if you get caught by a JMod the antiban won't solve that. biggrin.png

I might make a worldhopper that hops when a Jmod is near... 

I probably got banne by jagex mod, bcuz i was using mirror. But oh well, gonna get my acc back and bot again. biggrin.png

First time banned on osrs, so i have no idea.

Bann rates are just high, Jmod lurking around at altars all the time lately.

Be carefull wink.png

Edited by Khaleesi

Why wouldn't it? Antiban will make sure you don't leave patterns, but if you get caught by a JMod the antiban won't solve that. biggrin.png

I might make a worldhopper that hops when a Jmod is near... 

Bann rates are just high, Jmod lurking around at altars all the time lately.

Be carefull wink.png

I think the bit about if a JMOD is near, you need to just say tele back to edgeville and hop worlds.  If it notices them twice, kill script after getting to safety.

I think, if you haven't, you need to world check.  If the account gets forced to a bot world, force it to just log out and kill script.  (Make it look like a DC occurred or something)

I haven't been banned yet but that's because I watch it and am careful to talk to anyone.  I also change worlds frequently so the same people don't see me hours on end and I stop from time to time to talk to people.  Sometimes I talk to people inside the altar who are just stopped and standing.

I guess it seems the bans have been high these last few days so gonna lay low.

I think the bit about if a JMOD is near, you need to just say tele back to edgeville and hop worlds.  If it notices them twice, kill script after getting to safety.

I think, if you haven't, you need to world check.  If the account gets forced to a bot world, force it to just log out and kill script.  (Make it look like a DC occurred or something)

I haven't been banned yet but that's because I watch it and am careful to talk to anyone.  I also change worlds frequently so the same people don't see me hours on end and I stop from time to time to talk to people.  Sometimes I talk to people inside the altar who are just stopped and standing.

I guess it seems the bans have been high these last few days so gonna lay low.

The ban rates are very high for nature running. I only did a total of 3 nature runs and got a 2 day ban. 

I get some weird bugs when running cosmics. It banks the small pouch sometimes and gets permanently stuck in the "filling pouches" status (cus it doesn't detect a pouch to fill ya know). I only have a small pouch. Also, sometimes, after it drinks a stamina dose, it banks the pot and the next moment it withdraws the same one, wasting inventory space.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter