Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

It likes to click the giant pouch multiple times to fill it at the bank..every click is one less run I get out of it before it has to repair (which it has trouble doing sometimes). Good script otherwise. If the xp per hour were better I'd even pay for it

I have no acces to testing giant pouch,

If someone with 75 magic could lend me an acc for 5 min it is fixed.

Until then I can just modify stuff but the chance it won't work is still there...

So it click the giant pouch with the bank open? or when does it click it?

detail it some more, I might been able to fix it then ^^

Khaleesi

you can fill small, medium, bank, and then fill large and giant in the same inventory 

it clicks the giant pouch 4 times on the last time it banks before running to the balloon. whenever it withdraws air runes for npc contact, it withdrew 7,000 and didn't deposit them again. not trying to bitch lol just letting you know

Edited by mrclitface

when it fills the pouches with essence it clicks the giant pouch multiple times. you can fill small, medium, bank, and then fill large and giant in the same inventory 

it clicks it multiple 4 times on the last time it banks before running to the balloon. whenever it withdraws air runes for npc contact, it withdrew 7,000 and didn't deposit them again. not trying to bitch lol just letting you know

It was a bug that it'd degrade quicker if you clicked it multiple times. This is now patched so there is nothing to worry about :)

1. When pots finish, the bot doesn't bank the vials. Just add spots and loses inv space.

2. No support for pots for nature altar? We should be able to sell a pot from a noted stack and buy it back when we run out.

3. Customize the number of rune ess we sell/buy per run. Also, if we get random items, the bot shouldn't keep selling 25 rune ess to the store, but rather figure out how much empty space there is (is that doable?) so we don't keep losing ess per trip. 

4. Since the nature route general store sells anti poison, if we ever get poisoned, the bot should buy anti on the next run & drink a dose.

Just some things that I've noticed :)

1. When pots finish, the bot doesn't bank the vials. Just add spots and loses inv space.

2. No support for pots for nature altar? We should be able to sell a pot from a noted stack and buy it back when we run out.

3. Customize the number of rune ess we sell/buy per run. Also, if we get random items, the bot shouldn't keep selling 25 rune ess to the store, but rather figure out how much empty space there is (is that doable?) so we don't keep losing ess per trip. 

4. Since the nature route general store sells anti poison, if we ever get poisoned, the bot should buy anti on the next run & drink a dose.

Just some things that I've noticed smile.png

Hello,

1. I'll fix that!

2. Never saw energy support for nature altars, but i'll think about it.

3. I'll make it drop the random items

4. Sounds like a good idea, i'll tihkn about it!

thx for the feedback and suggestions.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter