Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hello the bot,

Thx for the detailed post about cosmics.

I'm aware there are some flaws that needs to be fixed, due to I actually tested it for 5 min myself.

1) Yes that's some bad tile calibrating, I'll fix that tomorrow first thing after I got home from work.

2) I'll add some way to improve that.

3) Yes that's a flaw in the client, I'll rewrite the method to get a different bnker instead if you are standing on him.

Those are 3 easy fixes, but now it's bed time, I'll be doing this ASAP!

Thx for the great post!

Khaleesi

No worries, if you could post when cosmics are updated, that'd be greatly appreciated! smile.png

Also, I'm doing fires now (because cosmics are temporarily out of action) and it appears that there's a problem with ring of dueling teleporting. It often tries to rub the ring 2-3 times and I caught it stuck at Duel Arena with the state: "Withdrawing pure essence". If you could look into this, that'd be great!

Edited by the bot

Hey i was crafting fire runes for a while (got 10 levels) and now all of a sudden when i start the bot it opens the bank, takes out 1 AIR runes and logs off.. In the bottom it says "

Stopping script - No Astral rune found!

Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
Bank is not open!
 Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!"

Other times instead of astral rune not found itll also say air rune not found..

Btw i am using the fire rune RoD method/bot

I'm using your client and it works well but i have to go look at my screen evry 30min. to go see if it isn't stuck.

Reasons:

1) It doesn't find any ROD (but there are still rods in my bank)

2) It doesn't find any pure essence (but there are still rune essence in my bank )

After that it logs out.

I am using the rod fire runes methode atm. I'll try nature runes soon.

But it got me 44 levels now so i thanks smile.png

Edited by kazeros

Hey i was crafting fire runes for a while (got 10 levels) and now all of a sudden when i start the bot it opens the bank, takes out 1 AIR runes and logs off.. In the bottom it says "

Stopping script - No Astral rune found!

Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
Bank is not open!
 Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!"

Other times instead of astral rune not found itll also say air rune not found..

Btw i am using the fire rune RoD method/bot

Hello, Thx for the report.

Are you using any pouches?

Because when the script detects a broken pouch it will try to withdraw the needed runes for the NPC contact spell.

If you don't have acces to lunars magics i guess you can't use pouches.

u need 2 air, 1 astral and 1 cosmic for this, thats why i sayd it can't find a astral.

Hope this helped.

I'm using your client and it works well but i have to go look at my screen evry 30min. to go see if it isn't stuck.

Reasons:

1) It doesn't find any ROD (but there are still rods in my bank)

2) It doesn't find any pure essence (but there are still rune essence in my bank )

After that it logs out.

I am using the rod fire runes methode atm. I'll try nature runes soon.

But it got me 44 levels now so i thanks smile.png

Yes I've heard this issue before, I'm not 100% sure what is causing this issue.

I'll check this issue out! thx for the post!

Khaleesi,

• Like 1

Thanks, its working perfectly fine again. Got rid of the pouches smile.png if i repair the pouches myself will i be able to use them again with the script?

Yes If you repair the pouches manually if you don't have lunar it would work fine :)

But making the script run to abyss to repair them is kinda waste of time.

So try to get lunars to get max exp and money!

Hey Khaleesi, the ROD & ess problem has already been mentioned, but there is also another problem with the fire altar: when you go to the altar, it gets stuck and doesn't click on the altar to craft the runes.. it gets stuck @ the "DESELECT" status. It works as soon as I move the cursor. 

Pleaase fix, because I love this script biggrin.png

Thank you!

EDIT: if you put the duel rings and ess next to each other so that the script doesn't have to scroll through the bank, it works perfectly. But still gets stuck at altar. 

Edited by blackskull19

Hey Khaleesi, the ROD & ess problem has already been mentioned, but there is also another problem with the fire altar: when you go to the altar, it gets stuck and doesn't click on the altar.. it gets stuck @ the "DESELECT" status. It works as soon as I move the cursor. 

Pleaase fix, because I love this script biggrin.png

Thank you!

EDIT: if you put the duel rings and ess next to each other so that the script doesn't have to scroll through the bank, it works perfectly. But still gets stuck at altar. 

Ya, Supplies should always be at the top of the bank to make the script run as fast as possible without problems :)

I'll check the deselect funtiion out, but It's a bit buggy indeed.

Try to use a tiara instead ;)

Khaleesi!

Ya, Supplies should always be at the top of the bank to make the script run as fast as possible without problems smile.png

I'll check the deselect funtiion out, but It's a bit buggy indeed.

Try to use a tiara instead wink.png

Khaleesi!

I corrected my post after you've quoted it :p It gets stuck when crafting, not getting in the altar. Do you think the tiara could still fix that?

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter