Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

It says the script is updated to fix the altar clicking problem but I'm still having problems?

Yes, the script has been updated by me,

Now osbot has to approve my update, and update it on SDN.

I don't know how much time that takes but I guess it max 12 hours,

Thx for the patience,

Khaleesi

im trying to rune craft some nature runes, and it does everything but go into the alter. it sells then buys the rune ess, the n runs all the way there, then just stands there. 

Should be fixed by now.

When crafting fire runes, eventually it goes into the bank and logs out and says "stopping script - No RoD Found!" even though there are multiple still in the bank

I'll have to look about that. Will keep you up to date.

Khaleesi

Khal, how long will you  be keeping this free for? i would love it if you could not charge us for all of the bots as most of the community don´'t have the ability to buy them, please reply buddy.

Hello Matty,

This script will be free atlest till this friday(11-07).

I think 95% of the people here are able to buy this script, You can easy trade 07gp to osbot vouchers smile.png

@Arctic Will be happy to help you on on this.

These days 1 mill is around 3$, so if u sell @Arctic 3 mill you can basicly buy every script available on osbot ^^

I don't mind paying for this if super energy and stamina potion support is added at all, hopefully that happens soon smile.png

I'll be adding these once I got all the flaws out of it smile.png

Khaleesi,

Edited by Khaleesi

going to try out law's until SSF fixed. Hope wount get ban and will push some nice proggys untill it's free.

EDIT -> Always rub RoD 2x times. Do not wear it but use it in inv, so less profit/h. And now after 10mins stuck on Law altar. doing nothing. with option tab opened. I opened inv manualy, then rubed ring and so on.

EDITv2 -> Always stuck on altar with opened option tab. 

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

going to try out law's until SSF fixed. Hope wount get ban and will push some nice proggys untill it's free.

EDIT -> Always rub RoD 2x times. Do not wear it but use it in inv, so less profit/h. And now after 10mins stuck on Law altar. doing nothing. with option tab opened. I opened inv manualy, then rubed ring and so on.

EDITv2 -> Always stuck on altar with opened option tab. 

Wearing the ring or having it it the inventory makes almost no different at all, all I can say is the script runs way more stable when the ring is in the inventory (people who do legit rc, always have it in there inventory to make it easier interacting)

If enough people request wearing the ring i'll change it.. biggrin.png

About the 2X rubbing the ring: Uhm never saw that before if it was running here but i'll definitly check this out!

About the inventory tab and the option tab, I'll fix that!

Will be pushing update in 3 hours smile.png

Thx for the post!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

I'm doing Cosmics at the moment. It's not too stable, but it works. It's a shame it's going to be premium soon, as I am strapped for cash/GP ATM and won't be able to use it anymore but I suppose you have to feed yourself.

ANYWAY, some bug reports [cosmics]:

1) When using the lower-levelled obstacle, the script always clicks beyond the shortcut on the minimap, meaning it walks 5-6 tiles around the obstacle before moving another 5-6 times back. If you can test run it, you'll see what I mean. It's probably a simple fix, just re-calibrate that tile.

2) It tends to miss-click on the mysterious rock (I'm using a tiara) because it tries to do so while walking and it clicks the outer edges of the rock. I'm not sure whether the API is capable of this, but if you can get it to click the centre of the rock more, that would be great!

3) SOMETIMES, the script can walk on top of the banker fairy adjacent to the tree stump. The script will break if this happens because it cannot find the banker and just gets stuck there, hovering its mouse over the fairy but refusing to click. Since the banker fairy is stationary (to my knowledge), may I suggest manually moving the character away from that specific tile if it accidentally does so? Again, should be a pretty simply fix.

EDIT: OR just remove that dodgy tree-stump banker from the array of bankers you've defined. Thanks!

Edited by the bot

@khaleesi 

hey m8 this looks like a nice script but i won't use it because u said it will become premium soon and i can't use this paypal methode but you said something about 1mil = 3$ could u give me some more details how that works please so i can buy some scripts. 

Thank you.

Hello, The script will be longer free then I thought, I'm extending it till sunday, monday.

About getting script with rsgp:

You can sell Rsgp to @Arctic, he will buy OSBot vouchers for you instead.

With those vouchers you can buy premium scripts in the OSBot store.

For more info you can always pm @Arctic.

I'm doing Cosmics at the moment. It's not too stable, but it works. It's a shame it's going to be premium soon, as I am strapped for cash/GP ATM and won't be able to use it anymore but I suppose you have to feed yourself.

ANYWAY, some bug reports [cosmics]:

1) When using the lower-levelled obstacle, the script always clicks beyond the shortcut on the minimap, meaning it walks 5-6 tiles around the obstacle before moving another 5-6 times back. If you can test run it, you'll see what I mean. It's probably a simple fix, just re-calibrate that tile.

2) It tends to miss-click on the mysterious rock (I'm using a tiara) because it tries to do so while walking and it clicks the outer edges of the rock. I'm not sure whether the API is capable of this, but if you can get it to click the centre of the rock more, that would be great!

3) SOMETIMES, the script can walk on top of the banker fairy adjacent to the tree stump. The script will break if this happens because it cannot find the banker and just gets stuck there, hovering its mouse over the fairy but refusing to click. Since the banker fairy is stationary (to my knowledge), may I suggest manually moving the character away from that specific tile if it accidentally does so? Again, should be a pretty simply fix.

EDIT: OR just remove that dodgy tree-stump banker from the array of bankers you've defined. Thanks!

Hello the bot,

Thx for the detailed post about cosmics.

I'm aware there are some flaws that needs to be fixed, due to I actually tested it for 5 min myself.

1) Yes that's some bad tile calibrating, I'll fix that tomorrow first thing after I got home from work.

2) I'll add some way to improve that.

3) Yes that's a flaw in the client, I'll rewrite the method to get a different bnker instead if you are standing on him.

Those are 3 easy fixes, but now it's bed time, I'll be doing this ASAP!

Thx for the great post!

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter