Farewell fellows: The police caught the last username login account:()

gearing

FUCKING HELL, THEY FINALLY BANNED ME AFTER 3MONTHS Of CONSTANT BOTTING!!?!!? June 9th was the GREAT

ban day or wtf? why do they ban on a christian holiday, heathen fuckers.

edit: this may be a goodbye as well, i am out of login name accounts, and cbFa creating a new one...sad.png

edit v2.0: do not bot in PVP cause they seem to visit PVP worlds from now on, been botting NON-STOP  for 3months in pvp

resulting in  80m+ xp and now my maxed pure is banned, well GOOD FIGHT, the authority won.

Thank God i could sell some of my gold before this happened, now i MUST go on.

PS:

Huge thanks to all of the scriptwriters, especially: Fudu - yes the fisherman, Eric the CMH, Swizzbeat and the others i forget,

also huge kudos to Acerd who did fcapes for me, once without bank pin, and he did not rob me blindXD. It was nice to be in

this community for around a year or so, finding motivated scripters & helpful fellow botters. The single bad experience that i

had was with Notabott, who managed to scam my 50m early in the morning - well mate, spend it on medicine in real life, no

hard feelings.

To all of you who have not given up on botting, keep on fucking jagex, you will get an upper hand eventually.:P

Thanks to all of you, it was a pleasure,

gearing

PPS: if jagex unbans my account i will definitely be back( i hoarded like 50 bonds in eoc ), so see you in 20years or so:P