A List of Banned User's & Reasoning | Updated Daily |

Shouldn't this be placed in the market area?

I think it's so you you can avoid them elsewhere or if they are vading as they may use a similar, name/Skype/thread layout etc. it's a useful piece of information.

If you get scammed that easily, then I don't know.

This should be in the market place, but I honestly don't see it being useful enough to be there. A TWC list would be better, but they're already TWC which everyone can see, so again... I don't really see the point in it. Not to discourage you or anything, just think it's a waste of your time. Like @Mikasa said. If they don't even bother to check the persons profile, I highly doubt they'll read this thread.

If you get scammed that easily, then I don't know.

This should be in the market place, but I honestly don't see it being useful enough to be there. A TWC list would be better, but they're already TWC which everyone can see, so again... I don't really see the point in it. Not to discourage you or anything, just think it's a waste of your time. Like @Mikasa said. If they don't even bother to check the persons profile, I highly doubt they'll read this thread.

Fair point.

The following is a list of users that have been banned for some reason or other. If you are unsure when dealing with Services or in general the Market, you can use this as a distinction of whether or not to go ahead with your trade.

Banned Users:

This thread will be updated daily, I will also include more information such as "Ban lifted" etc after I figure out how to utilize tables with @Arctic@Smart's help. We hope you benefit from this. 

put a date next to the user's name and if its a temp ban or perm ban etc etc.?

I'm not quite sure I understand the need for this thread.

You're warning members to not trade banned accounts, but those accounts can't even access the forums, so it'll be hard for them to end up trading them.

If anything, I feel like it'd be a better idea to make a list of all the TWC users & link the reason to the rank, that'd be more beneficial.

Add one for the twc group too!