A List of Banned User's & Reasoning | Updated Daily |

The following is a list of users that have been banned for some reason or other. If you are unsure when dealing with Services or in general the Market, you can use this as a distinction of whether or not to go ahead with your trade.

Banned Users:

This thread will be updated daily, I will also include more information such as "Ban lifted" etc after I figure out how to utilize tables with @Arctic@Smart's help. We hope you benefit from this. 

Edited by Divinity
  • Like 5

Great to finally see this, so many people just disappear and you never know why and first smile.png Plz add blockstar and miley they both scammed me

Added. 

I don't see how this is really necessary..

It's a thread that by the general consensus of the community following 2 threads posted earlier would be helpful to users. 

Added.

It's a thread that by the general consensus of the community following 2 threads posted earlier would be helpful to users.

Are you honestly going to go through the tons of scam reports and add people to this list? I mean... If the person is banned, that should be enough of a reason not to trade/go first, lol.

I personally just like reading the disputes.

Same here. But I just don't see the point in this thread. But that's just my opinion. If someone's banned, there shouldn't be a list and a reason why you shouldn't trade them. Also, if someone trades a banned user without checking whether they're banned or not, that's just on them for their ignorance. :/

I'm not quite sure I understand the need for this thread.

You're warning members to not trade banned accounts, but those accounts can't even access the forums, so it'll be hard for them to end up trading them.

If anything, I feel like it'd be a better idea to make a list of all the TWC users & link the reason to the rank, that'd be more beneficial.

Shouldn't this be placed in the market area?

I'm not quite sure I understand the need for this thread.

You're warning members to not trade banned accounts, but those accounts can't even access the forums, so it'll be hard for them to end up trading them.

If anything, I feel like it'd be a better idea to make a list of all the TWC users & link the reason to the rank, that'd be more beneficial.

I think it's so you you can avoid them elsewhere or if they are vading as they may use a similar, name/Skype/thread layout etc. it's a useful piece of information. Edited by Genii