Account sale suggestion poll

Oliver

Do you like this idea?   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

No idea if this is possible or if people want it,

but i am pretty sure this would be very useful and an huge upgrade for the market section.

The option to sell your account with a clock timer like on ebay.

If someone makes a bid, it gets safed by the system and automatical posted who is the leader.

After the time is over, the highest bid wins ( no matter if it is 10k or 10m )

The rules would be of course with a starting bid and an autowin option.

Only thing, if you bid and win, YOU HAVE TO buy/sell the account. 

If you don't, you get warning points!

What do you guys think about it?

>> this is just a suggestion, don't troll, don't hate and make a vote in the poll <<

The concept is nice.

But I think the option would be abused.

People already troll frequently in the account section. With a bidding system there would be so much controversy and negative feedback etc... for example if someone bidded on the account and decided they didn't want to buy it, but they won the bid.

Also I'm not entirely sure as to how this would be implemented on the forums, unless there's some sort of bidding plugin.

On the contrary, it would make the process of making an offer for an account easier, and would also mean you don't have the seller falsely telling you people have bid on it so that you have to up your price offer.

I'll have to remain neutral on this one.

• Like 1

The concept is nice.

But I think the option would be abused.

People already troll frequently in the account section. With a bidding system there would be so much controversy and negative feedback etc... for example if someone bidded on the account and decided they didn't want to buy it, but they won the bid.

Also I'm not entirely sure as to how this would be implemented on the forums, unless there's some sort of bidding plugin.

On the contrary, it would make the process of making an offer for an account easier, and would also mean you don't have the seller falsely telling you people have bid on it so that you have to up your price offer.

I'll have to remain neutral on this one.

I think that this system should be added, and if the user decides to go full out on the deal, they have to pay a %based fee on whatever the bid was and the seller still gets to keep the account in question. 

And of course if they don't pay either option then they get fractured for it. 

IMO. 

There are a few auction plugins for IPboard, so i gues it would be easy to add it.

But the downside is.

The seller must always sell the account, even if buyer somone with a bad reputation or a new member were the chance is higher that it is a scammer and will chargeback.

But there could be always made rules and idea's Like get 100 postcount and 5 positive feedback to be able to make or join an auction.

Or and other idea, the only way you can pay is with OSbot voucher so there is no chance of chargingback.

Edited by Debot

• Administrator

I love the general idea, I just think it would fail. People would have no reserves, get banned for not selling once the bid is over because no one bid what they actually wanted. If you think someone would sell a flats account for 5-10 mill, just because no one else bid on it or seen it, you are wrong. This would get abused, we would end up banning a lot more users.