Account sale suggestion poll

Oliver

Do you like this idea?   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

I agree with all the people would abuse this ect, but I also reckon that there should also be a minimum bid, or bidding starts off at such and such, otherwise I don't think many people would want to use it, because a lot of people would bid a stupid price. 

Overall I don't really mind, but unless it has a starting bid - I won't be using it 

I love this idea.

I love the general idea, I just think it would fail. People would have no reserves, get banned for not selling once the bid is over because no one bid what they actually wanted. If you think someone would sell a flats account for 5-10 mill, just because no one else bid on it or seen it, you are wrong. This would get abused, we would end up banning a lot more users.

Then people will just have to raise the starting bid. They already have starting bids that they would absolutely refuse, and I never really understood that. Why put "I'll take minimum of X" if you never actually have the intention of selling it for X?

The bidding system would be nice, but the starting bid would have to be higher than most people would put it. It would have to be a price you'd actually take the account for. :P

tbh, if someone posts an account selling, and the minimum bid is 5m.

If I post "I'll pay 5m." then no one else bids, the bid ends, and then the guy says "lol I'm not selling it for 5m."

That should  be negative feedback. Your minimum bid should be the absolute minimum that you want for the account. 

• Like 1

I love this idea.

Then people will just have to raise the starting bid. They already have starting bids that they would absolutely refuse, and I never really understood that. Why put "I'll take minimum of X" if you never actually have the intention of selling it for X?

The bidding system would be nice, but the starting bid would have to be higher than most people would put it. It would have to be a price you'd actually take the account for. tongue.png

If I post "I'll pay 5m." then no one else bids, the bid ends, and then the guy says "lol I'm not selling it for 5m."

That should  be negative feedback. Your minimum bid should be the absolute minimum that you want for the account. 

This! exactly this!

I love this idea.

The bidding system would be nice, but the starting bid would have to be higher than most people would put it. It would have to be a price you'd actually take the account for. tongue.png

Couldnt have said it better myself. Support!

I love the general idea, I just think it would fail. People would have no reserves, get banned for not selling once the bid is over because no one bid what they actually wanted. If you think someone would sell a flats account for 5-10 mill, just because no one else bid on it or seen it, you are wrong. This would get abused, we would end up banning a lot more users.

not sure what you mean by a flats account, but if you could set the starting bid, people can set it for the minimum they would take. 

i happen to like this idea, too often people are not clear enough for what they want for their account anyways

• Like 1