FIX YOUR SCRIPT PRICES

Kittens

It's incredible that it has been broke for such a large amount of time... Hope this is fixed soon, I'd be extremely mad if I was a script dev with paid scripts on the sdn too.

I remember it being so cheap for me over 2 months or so..... so thats easily 400+ sales...... since his fisher is the most sold script on OSBot mate :(

• Administrator

Meh I've made threads in the past few months ago and one in the past few days and no one fixes anything.

I've offered to fix the prices if I had permissions but no...... people are to lazy to do correct math.. 

Actually now you are lying, when you asked me to fix the prices a few months ago we went through every single script on the sdn and fixed them all. Stop trying to act like an honest mistake isn't possible. Maybe they hit the wrong key. Swizz can pm me himself and we will handle this, next time you find an error like this pm me please. I will handle it as soon as possible..

@Swizzbeat please pm me and we will address this asap.

• Like 6

Actually now you are lying, when you asked me to fix the prices a few months ago we went through every single script on the sdn and fixed them all. Stop trying to act like an honest mistake isn't possible. Maybe they hit the wrong key. Swizz can pm me himself and we will handle this, next time you find an error like this pm me please. I will handle it as soon as possible..

@Swizzbeat please pm me and we will address this asap.

Uhhhhh swizzbeats changed his price on his script...... also I didn't probably go over every single thing with you, and a few months ago his script was monthly you don't know what you're talking about please stop being so rude. 

Also I've had you tell me to stop complaining about the prices before in the past because their off by a few cents. This isn't my fault people didn't do the discount right.

• Like 1

• Administrator

Uhhhhh swizzbeats changed his price on his script...... also I didn't probably go over every single thing with you, and a few months ago his script was monthly you don't know what you're talking about please stop being so rude. 

Also I've had you tell me to stop complaining about the prices before in the past because their off by a few cents. This isn't my fault people didn't do the discount right.

Like I said an honest mistake, why would we intentionally do it wrong? Losing us money in the process. 

Exactly a few months ago his script was monthly, they request many price changes, when he requested a price change we probably didn't change the vip/sponsor price, which is okay we can handle it. If you have any bugs/errors, please pm me I will handle them. Sorry for coming off as rude, been a long day my apologizes man.

Swizz please pm me we will address this.

• Like 2