OSBot 2 API preview

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

We have decided that we would give you a preview of the OSBot 2 API by providing the java documentation to you. This should give you an idea of how the OSBot 2 API is structured. Note that the API is not finished and unfinished features are not included in this preview.

You can find the preview here: http://www.osbot.org/osbot2_api_preview/

As is OSBot 1, the root of the scripts is the MethodProvider which is located in the org.osbot.script package.

Have fun reading it,

OSBot.org 

• Like 6

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Will you be able to make scripts work together with the Break Handler in OSBot 2.0? So for example if I'm using a hunter script it would be able to tell the bot is taking a break in 20 seconds, and therefore it should pick up all my traps. 

• Developer

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Will you be able to make scripts work together with the Break Handler in OSBot 2.0? So for example if I'm using a hunter script it would be able to tell the bot is taking a break in 20 seconds, and therefore it should pick up all my traps. 

This is possible in OSBot 1 with random behaviour hooks.

• Like 1

Maybe it's because I'm not to familiar with API's in general as this is the first one I've ever used, but in my opinion it looks even more disorganized than the one we have right now. Things like this:

5282230400107b38d3e6cd4bb9b63f23.png

Why not have it all in the main client class? Plus considering the only difference from the LoginStage/LoginState packages is one letter. It's more confusing to have it like this then just neatly organized in the main client class.

Edited by Swizzbeat

• Developer

Things like this:

5282230400107b38d3e6cd4bb9b63f23.png

Why not have it all in the main client class? Plus considering the only difference from the LoginStage/LoginState packages is one letter. It's more confusing to have it like this then just neatly organized in the main client class.

You should know by seeing this that the enums LoginStage and LoginState are declared in the Client class. Their respective fields are as well. So I'm not really sure what you said.

I suggest you start looking in the MethodProvider, which is the base for your script, the API and events.

• Like 2