5uck: Malicious content report!

Maxi

This is incredibly disapointing. Its so stupid that he was given that power. This goes to show how little the administrators of this website know about running a business, either that or they simply didnt care about the lengths their laziness could go. Either way you cut it this is absolutely unacceptable.

Seperately how do i see my refunded credit?

The user was seen as extremely trusted and was a Super Moderator at the time, he was given Automatic Pushing which allowed him to automatically update his scripts. The Adminstrators have incredible knowledge on how to run a business; look at OSBot now.

You will most likely recieve an email on your registered email regarding Account Credit being recieved.

Or

You can check here:

http://osbot.org/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=payouts

thanks for the update i check my email later although Apparently my registered email isn't real

• Administrator

I payed 3M for the script and now i get 5$ back... well is there a way i can get the gp instead of the credit?

No, we don't refund gp, only store credit. Why would you pay 3M which is about 9-10.00 for a script that isn't that expensive? It will refund you in store credit to the price you paid for the invoice.

I payed 3M for the script and now i get 5$ back... well is there a way i can get the gp instead of the credit?

No, we don't refund gp, only store credit. Why would you pay 3M which is about 9-10.00 for a script that isn't that expensive? It will refund you in store credit to the price you paid for the invoice.
o bought from snd does that mean I should already be refunded?

I had the script insane ankou's will i get a refund for that? because it doesn't work atm :s

Yes, you will be given credits.

How do we know when we get our refund or where it is at? Like amount ect. I would like to purchase a new bot as soon as possible

How do we know when we get our refund or where it is at? Like amount ect. I would like to purchase a new bot as soon as possible

I had the script insane ankou's will i get a refund for that? because it doesn't work atm :s

Yes, you will be given credits.

You will be refunded for the total amount you paid for the scripts and this will be handed out shortly.