5uck: Malicious content report!

Maxi

Guest Falixus

how do i get my credits from this?? or will the insane druid bot be back on here sometime soon???

You'll be refunded with Osbot credit. 

Is that to all users?

Yes, if you've purchased the script. 

Dont use 

AIOFisher Lite 

I only used this script to bot and in 2 days time, I was banned for macroing because of this script, please do not use this script otherwise you will be banned, I have a 4 day banned and its the 1st time Ive used this bot and script. just telling you my experience and hope you guys dont bot with this script.

Dont use AIOFisher Lite

I only used this script to bot and in 2 days time, I was banned for macroing because of this script, please do not use this script otherwise you will be banned, I have a 4 day banned and its the 1st time Ive used this bot and script. just telling you my experience and hope you guys dont bot with this script.

Why the hell do you post this in here? It has nothing to do with 5uck..

OT: people here should have a little patience, be happy you even get refunded, most of you guys made back the money they paid the script for and aren't even hacked by 5uck..

Guys give them some time, its only 2 days of your life (or some more), so please go do something else instead of asking for credit at administrators. It will be there soon.

Edited by Matrix

how do i get my credits from this?? or will the insane druid bot be back on here sometime soon???

You'll be refunded with Osbot credit.

Is that to all users?

yes I have previously purchased it and I am wondering about the refund now as I have yet to receive anything in 24-48 hours....

Yes, if you've purchased the script.