Global Moderator nominees

Maldesto

i dont see anyone that shld be a global imo that actually should get it, those who should have a shot at it should be the CA's and I'd have to say Gimp for global and for Super I would have to go with Falixus

Gimp is really good at the chatbox but no I wouldn't think he would be good at global he doesn't help that much on the forums

i dont see anyone that shld be a global imo that actually should get it, those who should have a shot at it should be the CA's and I'd have to say Gimp for global and for Super I would have to go with Falixus

Gimp is really good at the chatbox but no I wouldn't think he would be good at global he doesn't help that much on the forums

Gimp is a she...? also I think shed do a fine job.

She's good in the chatbox....

But no I don't think she'd do a good job at the forums

If you're going by who helps a fair amount in the forums and knows their stuff and it not being a popularity contest.

I would go with IF he wasn't so new.

maybe but hes only been here for about 2 weeks or so mate

Yoloswag69420. he deserves it smile.png

He wouldn't be able to be in the market but if he can he should get it

he can with permission for each trade and etc

She's good in the chatbox....

But no I don't think she'd do a good job at the forums

shed do fine, remember anne? got global instantly and did fine.....

To fill @5uck's role I would definitely go with , not sure if you're taking another super though.

For global @GoldenGates

goldengates is too big of a troll, for 15 minutes he trolled me last night saying scammed gf when i sold him someone gp and he said hed pay for it or whatever he shouldnt be staff, i even opened a dispute against him and showed him it, 2mins later he sent the money

Edited by Gh0st