IP Flagged - Banned Yesterday

JustBalls

Does Jagex flag IPs for accounts banned from botting?  I had my account banned yesterday.  I caught the bot running all the way back to Fally from fishing at Corsair Cove and I stopped the script.  I was logged out and was banned when I tried logging in.

If I continue to bot and use paid scripts will it be safer than the free scripts I've been using?  Am I now flagged for being a botter on my IP address? I don't mind paying for premium scripts or do I mind not playing. OSRS was sort of a nostalgia hit and urged me to play. If I'm flagged and will continue to be banned if I bot, I'll go back to playing some D2R.

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Exaduz said:

Yeah I keep getting banned as well Im running perfect fisher and perfect fighter and taking breaks after about 3 hours. Next day I try to login I'm banned. Honestly I'm at the point of running a VPN or quiting at this point.

3 hours is too high use shorter sessions, get some accounts that have some quests complete, and avoid proxies/vpns and you'll see a dramatic difference. I got 99 fishing on video as well just to prove it :doge: 

2 hours ago, Exaduz said:

Yeah I keep getting banned as well Im running perfect fisher and perfect fighter and taking breaks after about 3 hours. Next day I try to login I'm banned. Honestly I'm at the point of running a VPN or quiting at this point.

breaks are super important currently have 5 GOTR running and having them take breaks frequently. 

• 2 weeks later...