Using OSBot with a jagex account. accidentally updated

vaolnb

1 hour ago, vaolnb said:

Does anybody have any idea how to use OSbot with the new jagex launcher? every time I try to log into my accounts that have been imported in tells me to use the jagex launcher instead. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

If you linked them you can't user 3pc anymore...

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, spamboat said:

So if you link your account to that jagex launcher thing, its done with botting through other clients?

I havent done anything with it yet, just wondering

I've opened a few accounts using the Jagex Launcher but there was no problem in using them in the Osbot client afterwards. Maybe I didnt fully link them or something. Just my 2 cents in this question.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2023 at 9:29 AM, vaolnb said:

Does anybody have any idea how to use OSbot with the new jagex launcher? every time I try to log into my accounts that have been imported in tells me to use the jagex launcher instead. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Find where the launcher opens RuneLite, replace the RuneLite jar with OSBot and rename OSBot to RuneLite. Launching through launcher with RuneLite option should open OSBot if my theory is correct, not 100% sure if the login handler supports the different login screen or not.

On 4/20/2023 at 8:10 PM, Gunman said:

Find where the launcher opens RuneLite, replace the RuneLite jar with OSBot and rename OSBot to RuneLite. Launching through launcher with RuneLite option should open OSBot if my theory is correct, not 100% sure if the login handler supports the different login screen or not.

23 hours ago, zibsa said:

Having this same issue, lmk how it resolves.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cmontryme said:

the old launcher should work still right? oldschool.msi will download the official classic OSRS Launcher / Client. not the new client. I linked the official site & saved a unmodified version if I have to host that on a server for download.

New system uses a session token type of system, if they're forcing the account to use that to login into the game then no. Launcher will still launch that same client, but will give the client the token to use to login with instead of using username and pass

• Heart 1

On 5/2/2023 at 2:01 AM, Gunman said:

New system uses a session token type of system, if they're forcing the account to use that to login into the game then no. Launcher will still launch that same client, but will give the client the token to use to login with instead of using username and pass

I was able to use the username / pass login for the previous OSRS executable & have a clean installer if people have trouble finding the old launcher on the RuneScape site I could host it on my own website. 

• Gunman locked this topic