Khal Utilities

Khaleesi

15 hours ago, dotherobot said:

Finally a script you can use to equip full graceful before doing anything. This would also be useful for equipping trimmed armor, party hats, etc for maximum fashionscape when doing AFK skills.

Does this script have an "equip or buy" option that will buy an item for you on the GE, then equip it? That would be helpful, especially for deathwalk situations. (example: "equip magic shortbow, but IF I don't have it in the bank, buy one from the GE")

Also, if you make the GE List user-friendly for searching for items and saving presets so that you don't have to manually type item names (maybe enable search with auto-complete), that would be great.

Also, will this script save you from confusing location situations, like being stuck on a rooftop agility course or inside a minigame area? (HINT: home teleport spell)

Also, if you could make this script take separate armor pieces, combine them into a set and sell them, that would be cool.

Also, can I have a trial?

1.Well you can always have a buy task setup with a bunch of items, and there is an option to only buy what ou don;t have :)
After that you can put a gearing task to equip it.

2. I'll see what i can do about that, you only have to make it once anyway. You can sue this for items names: https://www.osrsbox.com/tools/item-search/

3. Atm it probably won't but I might add somehting for it when no path can be made.

4. I can take a loot to combine items pieces

Enjoy the trial

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

1.Well you can always have a buy task setup with a bunch of items, and there is an option to only buy what ou don;t have :)
After that you can put a gearing task to equip it.

2. I'll see what i can do about that, you only have to make it once anyway. You can sue this for items names: https://www.osrsbox.com/tools/item-search/

3. Atm it probably won't but I might add somehting for it when no path can be made.

4. I can take a loot to combine items pieces

Enjoy the trial

Thanks for all the answers!

One more thing: Could you make it so that you can save multiple equipment presets (3+), then the script chooses one of them at random to equip?
You could randomize your appearance every day, randomize the appearance of new accounts, etc.

Edited by dotherobot

9 hours ago, dotherobot said:

Thanks for all the answers!

One more thing: Could you make it so that you can save multiple equipment presets (3+), then the script chooses one of them at random to equip?
You could randomize your appearance every day, randomize the appearance of new accounts, etc.

That really has nothing to do with the script... that's thin hat foil theories :D

6 hours ago, Terek101 said:

The move up and move down buttons do not appear to be working. i cant reorder my tasklist after making it

I will take a look at that :) Thx for letting me know!

Khal Utilities update to V1.03:
- Fixed Move up and down buttons

Live soon!
Enjoy

Edited by Khaleesi

On 4/6/2023 at 4:48 PM, Khaleesi said:

Detailed features list:
- Buys Items from GE
- Sells Items to GE 
- Setup Equipment
- Setup Inventory
- Walks to closest bank
- Walks to X,Y,Z position

Basicly this at the moment.

I guess I could add a task to buy a bond and redeem it.

Working on a muling setup aswell, not sure how it will work or even it it will be in this script.

Perfect, please tag/quote me whenever you add the bond buying/redeeming and muling pls :D

4 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi
BUG REPORT:
The script will try to equip gear in noted form if the "noted" bank button is already turned on when the script starts. The "noted" button needs to be turned off before equipping gear.

Thanks for the heads up, will check that out right now :)

4 hours ago, botimusprime said:

purchased it because your scripts are always very good.

-How does this handle items with a number after them like ring of dueling(x), lets say i just want it to remove one and dont care about how many charges it has

You can;t atm, just deposit your whole gear and equip a max charge one? :)