Khal Utilities

Khaleesi

16 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Thanks for the heads up, will check that out right now :)

You can;t atm, just deposit your whole gear and equip a max charge one? :)

ill do this for now but it would be good to be able to specify items like starts with "ring of dueling(" not too important for ring of dueling as they are cheap but other items really need it (ring of wealth ect).

9 hours ago, botimusprime said:

ill do this for now but it would be good to be able to specify items like starts with "ring of dueling(" not too important for ring of dueling as they are cheap but other items really need it (ring of wealth ect).

I will take a look at that :)

6 hours ago, botimusprime said:

When I run this script without a que, it does not seem to exit after the last function. The paint goes away but the play button and script stay on. Is there a setting that will fully exit after the last task?

I believe that's a bug in the queuing system, I reported this to the devs, they were going to take a look at this :)

Edited by Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed the Khal Crafter script does the same thing another member has mentioned, won't terminate the script on the bot client. This is the only script I experience this issue. Are you sure it is client related? 

I'm eager to purchase and use this for its GE-restock options but there's no point unless the client queue stuff works properly. 

If you wouldn't mind swinging a trial my way, I can help test this out to try some things :) I don't want to put 10m+ cash on f2p suicide bots so having a restock option to keep it sub 1m is SICK upgrade to the farm.

2 hours ago, Kiwiibotter said:

I noticed the Khal Crafter script does the same thing another member has mentioned, won't terminate the script on the bot client. This is the only script I experience this issue. Are you sure it is client related? 

I'm eager to purchase and use this for its GE-restock options but there's no point unless the client queue stuff works properly. 

If you wouldn't mind swinging a trial my way, I can help test this out to try some things :) I don't want to put 10m+ cash on f2p suicide bots so having a restock option to keep it sub 1m is SICK upgrade to the farm.

Well all I can do is stop() in the scripts code, all the rest is for the client... Should have been fixed in the latest client release.
And a few people confirmed the issue was resolved... so idk