Does Jagex know if you are using a vpn or not?

fireboy7655

24 minutes ago, Seth758 said:

Yes most VPN servers have shared ips and companies have knowledge of them. That's how some websites will block certain vpn servers from accessing their websites

So in other words since I lied in the appeal can they just make it a permanent ban? or will they just deny the appeal and call it a day? cuz it was only a day ban but i didn't really think it through and just tried to appeal it that way like a dumb ass. 

Edited by fireboy7655

53 minutes ago, fireboy7655 said:

So in other words since I lied in the appeal can they just make it a permanent ban? or will they just deny the appeal and call it a day? cuz it was only a day ban but i didn't really think it through and just tried to appeal it that way like a dumb ass. 

No they dobt know who logged in on your account. they just know a vpn was used, vpn can increase ban risks because other people have botted that same ip.

If I was you id say someone stole my account. Just hope they don't log mac addresses.

• Like 1