Czar Barrows

Czar

On 10/13/2022 at 8:32 PM, bamf skiller said:

the gui on your scripts is just 🤌

<3 my man thanks for the kind words. GUI wise my next goal is to turn the equipment tab into a visual tab, and then some more user-friendliness stuff like automatically setting prayers for each brother so that we don't have to click as often :doge: 

11 hours ago, gangster2k8 said:

Really looking forward to the normal house portal! Good luck 

Ty means a lot, so sorry for the wait I'll hurry up the feature and auth you the trial <3 

On 10/15/2022 at 12:20 AM, Czar said:

<3 my man thanks for the kind words. GUI wise my next goal is to turn the equipment tab into a visual tab, and then some more user-friendliness stuff like automatically setting prayers for each brother so that we don't have to click as often :doge: 

Ty means a lot, so sorry for the wait I'll hurry up the feature and auth you the trial <3 

Hi bro any updates on the house portal?🙌

Hey I've been running the script a for a couple of days now and have run into two issues.

The first is when I don't have "Bank after every trip" enabled. After a run it will teleport to my house via tabs (which is my method for getting back to barrows), use my pool and then get stuck with "Handling POH exit to bank" spammed in the log. If i manually just hit the barrows telport portal, it skips the wanting to bank and just does the next run fine - I'm not really sure what's causing the issue here or why it thinks it needs to bank when i still have plenty of supplies.

The second issue I've run into is with gear sets and banking. My setup is gear preset 1 is magic with preset 2 being ranged. I only use range for Ahrims and magic the rest.

With bank after every trip enabled to avoid the first issue, I've noticed that if the last brother to be killed is Ahrims, then the bot will teleport out after collecting the chest, then when banking it will see that the gear required for preset 2 is not in my inventory (due to it being worn). So it then tried to retrieve those items from the bank again and will stop if duplicates aren't present in the bank. - I assume to fix this we would need to specify what gear set to switch to when banking maybe?

Edited by Dwarom
  • Like 1

Hey there, I will take a look at those points made, ty for the feedback it means a lot and helps make the script even better <3 At first glance I already understand the first point, will do a fix for this ASAP. As for second one I may have to ask a few more questions so I understand better.

Regarding the specific preset for ahrim: does it have any barrows gear? E.g. karils armour 100 etc?  Would love to copy your setup and debug it for myself if possible send a screenshot of your preset 1 & 2 and I'll run the same setup on my tester accounts :D If not, dw about it I'll investigate and replicate the issue one way or another :doge: 

EDIT:

Also quick message to everyone, and in discord: I'm listening to all feedback everywhere, I am also finishing up on salamanders, a way to choose order to kill brothers, more teleport/walk options and ultimately GE. Last update was drakan medallion teleport, and poh chamber but looks like it still needs an extra update with [bank every trip] off <3

Then with the difficult stuff out the way I'm gunna add more example profiles and potentially simplify the setup window, add more pictures etc make it more visual like my fighter bot so it's a breeze to setup.

Edited by Czar