Czar Barrows

Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Iban's recharging not yet I have been working on getting GE restocking supported, but I will hurry that update and release it first and give another trial @Cystic

There's no need for a trial. I bought a month of it earlier. It's fine without the charging, I was just curious. I'll probably take a break from botting in month so if the update is after a month then I may ask for one to try it before I buy another month later. It's a great script though, thanks for it

I haven't had any pathing issues or anything. I'm on fresh start worlds so I don't have a strange lockpick to use and it's been fine. Only issue I've run in to is it didnt have my dscim at some point and was spamming missing item, this shouldnt ever happen, etc. It said to send you the logs but I didn't keep them lol.

Edited by Cystic
  • Heart 1

Well I just bonded a new account I'm going to do a lot of barrows runs on this one and add every request/suggestion I get. I am glad to hear pathing is working good I'll keep an eye on the d scimmy maybe it was a spec weapon or something I will be investigating. Atm my setup is trident of the seas and magic shortbow (i), though I want to see how it goes with d scimmy vs tunnel monsters when getting the reward % 😛 

I will post an announcement on this thread when the Iban's goes live, srry for the misunderstanding no idea why I removed the text on thread I believe I only added trident recharging not iban's yet. For Iban's I will be making it teleport via west ardougne teletab with gp and make it talk to the npc there :doge: 

EDIT:

Pathing seems to be good even with or without picklock but I can improve more.

eh3GCNQ.gif

EDIT:

New Update (v19.0)

- Added emergency walking code if puzzle freezes
- The bot is now smarter with puzzles and more reliable

Update will automatically go be available within 24 hours enjoy

Edited by Czar

Seems to be working great. Here's my log after 2 full Iban's Staff charges on fresh start worlds. Only issues I've had are if I'm doing more than one trip and have a barrows tab but no prayer or pots, even with no prayer and pots checked, it'll teleport to barrows and then run to a mound before teleporting to the bank. It basically makes a wasted teleport. I tried getting around that by only taking 2 barrows tabs instead of 3 since I can do a full 2 runs with the occasional 3rd, if I still have pots and food after the 2nd chest it'll look for a barrows tab while in the rewards screen instead of using the ring of dueling. 

I could be setting something up wrong, I am an idiot lol, Would it be possible to have a bank after # chests option so I can take a specific inventory to do 2 or 3 chests and then it'll bank with whatever method chosen after that reward chest? It's not a big deal, I can either set it to bank after each one or keep more tabs and it'll teleport out in the middle of a run if it needs. I just would rather it bank before the trip it won't be able to finish.

Script is working great though, this is just over the course of the trial I had and yesterday. Totaled over 12.5m.

ghExMYi.jpeg

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Cystic said:

Seems to be working great. Here's my log after 2 full Iban's Staff charges on fresh start worlds. Only issues I've had are if I'm doing more than one trip and have a barrows tab but no prayer or pots, even with no prayer and pots checked, it'll teleport to barrows and then run to a mound before teleporting to the bank. It basically makes a wasted teleport. I tried getting around that by only taking 2 barrows tabs instead of 3 since I can do a full 2 runs with the occasional 3rd, if I still have pots and food after the 2nd chest it'll look for a barrows tab while in the rewards screen instead of using the ring of dueling. 

I could be setting something up wrong, I am an idiot lol, Would it be possible to have a bank after # chests option so I can take a specific inventory to do 2 or 3 chests and then it'll bank with whatever method chosen after that reward chest? It's not a big deal, I can either set it to bank after each one or keep more tabs and it'll teleport out in the middle of a run if it needs. I just would rather it bank before the trip it won't be able to finish.

Script is working great though, this is just over the course of the trial I had and yesterday. Totaled over 12.5m.

ghExMYi.jpeg

Appreciate the feedback and criticism, will be investigating this in the new version ASAP ty! :D Also good job on the loot, 12.5M is very nice loot especially on fresh start worlds :boge: 

I really like that idea with the bank after # chests option, will be adding this too.

6 hours ago, iamdatrainer said:

Can I get 24 hour trial

Done added trial enjoy :D

Also guys great news, update went live for the tunnels/maze path system, you should see better results there and no more getting stuck randomly in 1/20 tunnels or so, the bot has a lot of built-in anti-fails in terms of figuring out the puzzle now <3 

I am really disappointed with this script. Have tried many different ways to make it do more than 1 trip then logging out. keeps saying I don't have the items, when I clearly do. it does 1 trip then the script stops, I am finding it really hard to see how it is worth paying $9.99 per month for this script, the eat percentage doesn't work either it eats at 70hp. so most of my sharks are gone...

Please can you fix this script or make a suggestion on what gear/settings to use to make it work flawless?

thanks.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 6:13 PM, Morris1711 said:

I am really disappointed with this script. Have tried many different ways to make it do more than 1 trip then logging out. keeps saying I don't have the items, when I clearly do. it does 1 trip then the script stops, I am finding it really hard to see how it is worth paying $9.99 per month for this script, the eat percentage doesn't work either it eats at 70hp. so most of my sharks are gone...

Please can you fix this script or make a suggestion on what gear/settings to use to make it work flawless?

thanks.

Pm'ed I will help you get this running, it's a really good bot once setup :D 

Btw guys here is my personal setup, the trick is to not have ANY armour or weapons in your bank list otherwise the bot will stop and tell you it's missing items. If anyone is wondering, select this one: 

@GOD Lemme know if you need a trial or if you already own the bot, I recommend using my setup here:

VfVHR8s.gif

You will need:

- Magic shortbow
- Studded body
- Rune arrow
- Blue d'hide chaps
- Trident of the swamp
- Mystic robe top
- Mystic robe bottom

for my setup above ^ I made it so anyone can click on it and copy my settings. Ofc it's possible to change the armour if you have better stats :D

Also, added all trials gl guys you should see the bot in your list for 24 hrs enjoy <3  Be sure to check out the new option [Example profile] to avoid any confusion in setup.

I will be adding some more safety features so setup can be easier to complete :D 

Also small proggy still no good loot but I am expecting a big drop soon :doge: 

C43wHJw.png

Edited by Czar