Czar Barrows

Czar

New Update (v17.0)

- Added option [Always right click doors] during tunnels
- Re-wrote tunnels for no strange lockpicks
- Added handler for path not found (happens rarely)
- Misc reliability + stability improvements

Update is now live, enjoy <3 More to come, these were just higher priority because of reliability. Next update will be more new features + iban's recharging.

Also yea iban's is technically supported but the bot will terminate once you run out of charges, we will be adding recharging in the next version.

4 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v17.0)

- Added option [Always right click doors] during tunnels
- Re-wrote tunnels for no strange lockpicks
- Added handler for path not found (happens rarely)
- Misc reliability + stability improvements

Update is now live, enjoy <3 More to come, these were just higher priority because of reliability. Next update will be more new features + iban's recharging.

Also yea iban's is technically supported but the bot will terminate once you run out of charges, we will be adding recharging in the next version.

Well thank you for clarifying that. 

I own the majority of your scripts, as they seem to be some of the most reliable. 
I will purchasing this now

did you have any recommendations for stats?

• Heart 1

IMO the absolute minimum is only 43 prayer for protection prayers, maybe 50 range for msb and fire strike (magic), but I usually prepare my goldfarmers with 75 magic, 50 range, 43 prayer. The 75 mage is needed for trident of the seas imo it makes barrows so much easier :doge: If ironman then I recommend getting 70 mage/range and strength, so you unlock the black salamander, really good runs this way xD

Also <3 I appreciate the support, I hope you been making a lot of $ from those bots 😉 

1 hour ago, henry1994b said:

Not sure if this is bot luck but ive done around 10 runs, which ive babysat to watch for errors and ive got 2 uniques on the ironman!

(one was the kbow so im v happy haha!)

tyvm

Epic :D:D I am very happy to hear this, I haven't had so much luck lately :doge: My last ahrim drop was like 4 days ago or so :feels: 

54 minutes ago, M3N said:

I own most of the scripts you make, so I have no doubt this is high caliber. My only question is can this be used for pure accounts reliably? if so, what is a good bot to break ratio? thanks for all you have done for the botting community!

Wow what an epic post here Ty for the support it means a lot seriously <3 I have activated a 32 hr trial so you can see if it’s compatible with your acc :D 

I have seen someone do it with 24 combat, only real req is 43 prayer, but the best one to have is 75 magic for trident and 50 range for msb. I sometimes even skip avas accumulator because only need range for ahrim :doge: can be quite expensive with trident but you’ll be 4-5 hitting the brothers each time. Also highly recommend strange old lockpick it’s really good :D 

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Wow what an epic post here Ty for the support it means a lot seriously <3 I have activated a 32 hr trial so you can see if it’s compatible with your acc :D 

I have seen someone do it with 24 combat, only real req is 43 prayer, but the best one to have is 75 magic for trident and 50 range for msb. I sometimes even skip avas accumulator because only need range for ahrim :doge: can be quite expensive with trident but you’ll be 4-5 hitting the brothers each time. Also highly recommend strange old lockpick it’s really good :D 

I hope this post will serve as helpful for those that are skeptical. I have been actively botting using OSBot since 2014. I own more than 30 scripts, and Ive tried many more. I am strictly results based as I utilize the botted accounts and GP as a side hustle IRL. I say this to emphasize that I am not beholden to a specific scripter, instead I am only interested in using things that will earn me money and save me time. I am not exaggerating when I say that I have botted dozens upon dozens of accounts to remarkable total levels 1250 - 1800+ heavily utilizing all that Czar has to offer. While no one is perfect and my botting practices have evolved through the years,  the "perfect" comes from Czar's dedication to giving us a product that is second to none as well as updating that product in response to the community. Until I started using Czar's scripts along with a handful more from another scripter I was only able to bring about 75% of the botted accounts to the market. That number has easily increased and in some cases I don't lose a single account in a batch. I am so confident with Czar's scripts that I routinely use them on my mains and other personal accounts. Again the only reason Czar gets any "praise" or "congratulations" is because of the product he has been consistent with putting out. 6 - 12 usd ( depending on script) is nothing for me when I can reliably make mills of GP and dozens of accounts.