Czar Barrows

Czar

21 minutes ago, Twitch is fun said:

I got 12x food,5 pray pots and a spade as withdrawable items, Yet while going to ferox as an exit, it breaks in the bank trying to take out the standard stuff, and the only fix for this is to either stop the script or put all items/armour in bank only then it regears fine. And while underneath in the maze it sometimes just spam clicks a locked door, I do not have the strange old lockpick on me though, but if thats the only criteria for it to not work my question is why is the option for the script to work without it possible if it doesnt work accordingly?

Edit: Sorry if the tone of the msg is downright bad, its not meant that way.

No problem the tone isn't bad don't worry <3 

So for the banking part, there could be a missing item that the bot is searching for, if you want I can teamview you, or if you copy/paste the error logs here 

hYqmAty.png

When the bot is not responsive, we can see what is happening here. Copy/paste these messages so that we can find the problem and fix it ^^ :D 

For strange lockpick don't worry, you don't need this item, but it is highly recommended. It's only 60k on Grand exchange so that's why I recommended it, the bot can still work without it with puzzles, try to enable this setting for better luck:

4Zjt7VK.png

And finally, if still no success then I recommend you copy my settings (equipment also) this one works really well:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1033674049278201856/1052980616519483485/barrows_profile.mp4

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

No problem the tone isn't bad don't worry <3 

So for the banking part, there could be a missing item that the bot is searching for, if you want I can teamview you, or if you copy/paste the error logs here 

hYqmAty.png

When the bot is not responsive, we can see what is happening here. Copy/paste these messages so that we can find the problem and fix it ^^ :D 

For strange lockpick don't worry, you don't need this item, but it is highly recommended. It's only 60k on Grand exchange so that's why I recommended it, the bot can still work without it with puzzles, try to enable this setting for better luck:

4Zjt7VK.png

And finally, if still no success then I recommend you copy my settings (equipment also) this one works really well:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1033674049278201856/1052980616519483485/barrows_profile.mp4

https://gyazo.com/f3bfe749507c244b3e7bf407d3120fae

I
shall toggle the allow right clicking doors on, the printscreen is what literally just happend idk if it helps. Ill try running your set-up aswell.

Thanks for the replies

• Like 1

Thanks for logs, I found something. We need to remove ring of dueling from equipment. The bot will automatically configure for you. Otherwise it will always search for (3)

ve3STFg.png

This ring must be empty. For every preset you must: make ring empty (delete ring of duel), turn off button for ring, and hit [Save this] and it will work better ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

23 minutes ago, Czar said:

Thanks for logs, I found something. We need to remove ring of dueling from equipment. The bot will automatically configure for you. Otherwise it will always search for (3)

ve3STFg.png

This ring must be empty. For every preset you must: make ring empty (delete ring of duel), turn off button for ring, and hit [Save this] and it will work better ^^ :D

Ah, i feel like a clown now. Thanks

• Heart 1

On 12/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, Czar said:

@Twitch is fun you are all good brother dw about it <3 lmk if you notice any issues the bot should be working better in todays update. If not I'll keep trying to improve it for you ^^ 😉 

Trials added gl guys 🙏 

The script is broken? it cant find its way ever in the puzzle. everytime i get down there.

• Like 1

Iban's recharging not yet I have been working on getting GE restocking supported, but I will hurry that update and release it first and give another trial @Cystic

@Twitch is fun I will investigate again, I tried it and puzzles worked perfectly I'll see what needs updating again. Tell me is your account ironman or normal btw?

EDIT:

I'm going to run some more sessions without a strange lockpick until I find any problem to fix 😉 

XJ4e39l.png

Edited by Czar