Czar Barrows

Czar

18 hours ago, M3N said:

I hope this post will serve as helpful for those that are skeptical. I have been actively botting using OSBot since 2014. I own more than 30 scripts, and Ive tried many more. I am strictly results based as I utilize the botted accounts and GP as a side hustle IRL. I say this to emphasize that I am not beholden to a specific scripter, instead I am only interested in using things that will earn me money and save me time. I am not exaggerating when I say that I have botted dozens upon dozens of accounts to remarkable total levels 1250 - 1800+ heavily utilizing all that Czar has to offer. While no one is perfect and my botting practices have evolved through the years,  the "perfect" comes from Czar's dedication to giving us a product that is second to none as well as updating that product in response to the community. Until I started using Czar's scripts along with a handful more from another scripter I was only able to bring about 75% of the botted accounts to the market. That number has easily increased and in some cases I don't lose a single account in a batch. I am so confident with Czar's scripts that I routinely use them on my mains and other personal accounts. Again the only reason Czar gets any "praise" or "congratulations" is because of the product he has been consistent with putting out. 6 - 12 usd ( depending on script) is nothing for me when I can reliably make mills of GP and dozens of accounts.

This is one of the better cases with botting nowadays, most people quit on their first ban and are not willing to learn, it seems you have got good experience and results I'm happy to hear this. My recommendation is to always use a bit of breaks, new mouse enabled, mirror (nowadays stealth is on top though) and anyone can easily make 10x of what they invest into these bots. There was a ban wave from november 3 that lasted around 2 weeks, most people gave up, prices in game went up as well and now botting's back and stronger than ever, we usually get "waves" of bans that happen every few months which means a new wave ended now and we have a solid 2-3 months of botting until the next wave happens :D

Done added trial enjoy, btw activated more hours so you can get familiar with the bot, setup is really complicated at first so I recommend also using the save feature once you configure a good setup for your account. I also recommend using the break feature so you break every randomised trip amount, e.g. from 3-6 trips it'll choose a random number to break and help with preventing bans :) 

16 hours ago, Twitch is fun said:

Is it normal that the bot collapses sometimes in bank / underneath in the maze?  Restarting or interfering with the bot resets it otherwise it just stands there until log out

In bank you must not select anything other than food + potions + spade + strange old lockpick. This means no armour, no jewellery, otherwise the bot will be confused.

In tunnels/maze I recommend this item here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Strange_old_lockpick

And Ferox Enclave + Dueling ring for banking :D Remember, no dueling ring in the bank list or equipment list

2 hours ago, Czar said:

In bank you must not select anything other than food + potions + spade + strange old lockpick. This means no armour, no jewellery, otherwise the bot will be confused.

In tunnels/maze I recommend this item here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Strange_old_lockpick

And Ferox Enclave + Dueling ring for banking :D Remember, no dueling ring in the bank list or equipment list

I got 12x food,5 pray pots and a spade as withdrawable items, Yet while going to ferox as an exit, it breaks in the bank trying to take out the standard stuff, and the only fix for this is to either stop the script or put all items/armour in bank only then it regears fine. And while underneath in the maze it sometimes just spam clicks a locked door, I do not have the strange old lockpick on me though, but if thats the only criteria for it to not work my question is why is the option for the script to work without it possible if it doesnt work accordingly?

Edit: Sorry if the tone of the msg is downright bad, its not meant that way.

Edited by Twitch is fun
  • Like 1