Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I do have a question and i'm probably asking something that is kinda obvious but is it possible for the script to use Melee only for the Barrows run? With let's say 90+ stats in Combat and full Verac's without the requirement to use any magic or range.

And do you have any recommendations for magic gear?

I recommend using something like Ahrims gear (high def).

Essentially, if you are able to pull off melee runs when you do barrows manually, then the script should be able to pull it off as well. Altho it is not recommended as they have massive melee defence, and basically 0 magic defence. A trident of the seas work wonders, but Magic dart, Black salamander, or even lower tier spells can do the job as well. Some spells dont rely too much on magic attack bonus, and can be used even in melee armor.

woah frost you've outdone yourself now

Genuinely really impressed, lol. A* or Djinskras? >>

Thank you :)

It uses Dijkstra (Assuming that's what you meant).

so with this script i can use magic on melee bros and switch to melee for ahrim and karil?

Yes.

Looks like an amazing script! I just don't have the combat requirements atm sad.png

These are my stats what do you recommend I level up first?

nIg8COL.png

i'd recommend leveling defense while getting slayer 55, you can use magic dart with 55 slayer and its good for barrows. Then you would be good to go with high melee def armour liek ahrims. Also bit higher ranged level would be advantage against ahrim.

Does it support stamina pots? I'd think they would increase chests/hour pretty greatly for a relatively low cost.

It does not, though it might be worth considering. It could speed up the swamp path I guess, altho using that path in the first place is quite silly. Not sure how much of a difference it would make on the other routes

It does not, though it might be worth considering. It could speed up the swamp path I guess, altho using that path in the first place is quite silly. Not sure how much of a difference it would make on the other routes

Personally don't think stamina pots is needed. The more food you can hold, the better!

Hey, i put the info on the script but when i start the script, it walks to the grass of the first brother i selected, clicks on the grass and just stands there. I have no idea what's wrong. 

On second thought, i did a mistake and clicked all three protection prayers for the tunnel settings, which probably caused the issue to begin with. Can you explain how the tunnel part works? How do i know which protection prayer to choose or does the script automatically know as soon as the brother starts attacking? Thanks.

Edited by Mustikurupt

well that is odd under minimum kill count i have nothing under it. just goes straight to start, save, load lol.....

also i am having trouble with it forgetting to refill the ectophial

Odd, what does it do to interrupt the auto refill?, and does it simply stop, or continue on to the bank?

On the first general tab below minimun killcount textbox.

Frostbug can you make bot heal when banking, maybe also option to use other food selected in gui ?

Will do, thanks for the suggestions

how do i make the script do multiple chests per run? I cant seem to find that option, or I am missing something lol sad.png

It's there under minimum killcount; If you're using a low resolution screen, try to scroll down or resize the frame

Hey, i put the info on the script but when i start the script, it walks to the grass of the first brother i selected, clicks on the grass and just stands there. I have no idea what's wrong. 

On second thought, i did a mistake and clicked all three protection prayers for the tunnel settings, which probably caused the issue to begin with. Can you explain how the tunnel part works? How do i know which protection prayer to choose or does the script automatically know as soon as the brother starts attacking? Thanks.

Tunnel creeps enemy setting is the gear/prayers used against the creeps in the tunnels when gaining killcount (Skeletons, Rats etc.); Other than that it will use the setup you configured for that brother, regardless of whether he's in the tunnels or in his tomb.

i do not see it at all, using 1920 - 1080 screen resolution and nothing. maximise full screen and nothing, and I have not been around when I it has not refilled the ectophial but i will check it next time, usually i am just in the end tunnel and its logged out there cause it hasnt refilled the vial.

http://gyazo.com/0eef49459f0cae7486508192d7ad108f this is what i see

i do not see it at all, using 1920 - 1080 screen resolution and nothing. maximise full screen and nothing, and I have not been around when I it has not refilled the ectophial but i will check it next time, usually i am just in the end tunnel and its logged out there cause it hasnt refilled the vial.

http://gyazo.com/0eef49459f0cae7486508192d7ad108f this is what i see

Alright, I'll throw in some extra ectophial checks and enclose the setup panels in scrollpanes for the next version

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)