Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Reckon this would run smooth on my zerker with 60 attack, 70 strength, 45 defence, 70 range and 70 mage?

Still training it obviously but just seen this and it's rude not to buy. I have kharyll teleport in house and will use myreque run with swamp boat more than likely.

Ahrim - Karil's bow/mage short

Dharok - Ice Burst

Guthan - Ice Burst

Verac - Ice Burst

Torag - Ice Burst

Karil - DDS Spec and D Scim.

I thought ice burst would work the best because it can be autocasted with ancient staff.

PS. I have 52 pray.

Reckon this would run smooth on my zerker with 60 attack, 70 strength, 45 defence, 70 range and 70 mage?

Still training it obviously but just seen this and it's rude not to buy. I have kharyll teleport in house and will use myreque run with swamp boat more than likely.

Ahrim - Karil's bow/mage short

Dharok - Ice Burst

Guthan - Ice Burst

Verac - Ice Burst

Torag - Ice Burst

Karil - DDS Spec and D Scim.

I thought ice burst would work the best because it can be autocasted with ancient staff.

PS. I have 52 pray.

Your stats should allow you to run it just fine, however I do not recommend using ancient magicks due to the high cost of each cast :P

Also, I'm afraid it does not (yet atleast) support swapping equipment during a battle, so you would need to reconsider that karil tactic. Altho I do recommend using magic against karil in the first place, since he for some reason does not seem to have any magic defense.

_______

Added some proggies

1ns6ulI.png

d3aJ8MN.png

GDePcz7.png

9etw5Ch.png

9vKGy5r.png

1Nm4GDS.png

RgnxssV.png

• Like 2

Your stats should allow you to run it just fine, however I do not recommend using ancient magicks due to the high cost of each cast tongue.png

Also, I'm afraid it does not (yet atleast) support swapping equipment during a battle, so you would need to reconsider that karil tactic. Altho I do recommend using magic against karil in the first place, since he for some reason does not seem to have any magic defense.

_______

Added some proggies

1ns6ulI.png

d3aJ8MN.png

GDePcz7.png

9etw5Ch.png

9vKGy5r.png

1Nm4GDS.png

RgnxssV.png

Looks very good man I like it and thanks for the quick reply! I think I'm just gonna stick to just using D scim on karil. possibly get 55 slayer for slayer dart.

This works very well but i have one suggestion: make him put kc/tunnel gear on (most defense when running ) when going to tunnels and then swap gear for fighting the brother when bot finds the brother. Bot now runs in magic gear in the tunnels and takes alot damage until it finds the brother and then switches to melee gear to get kc. Wastes alot of food.

Ofcourse this is not a issue with magic gear like ahrims which has high melee defence but when using mystic items it is.

Edit: i changed last boss (verac) armors to melee armors so now its not a problem and verac hits less :)

Edited by Utiz

This works very well but i have one suggestion: make him put kc/tunnel gear on (most defense when running ) when going to tunnels and then swap gear for fighting the brother when bot finds the brother. Bot now runs in magic gear in the tunnels and takes alot damage until it finds the brother and then switches to melee gear to get kc. Wastes alot of food.

Ofcourse this is not a issue with magic gear like ahrims which has high melee defence but when using mystic items it is.

Edit: i changed last boss (verac) armors to melee armors so now its not a problem and verac hits less smile.png

Valid point, I will add it as an option (since it'll be a tradeoff with prayer potions in some cases)

Not sure how changing verac to last in the order would fix anything :E, since verac will still only be in the tunnels 1/6th of the time

Valid point, I will add it as an option (since it'll be a tradeoff with prayer potions in some cases)

Not sure how changing verac to last in the order would fix anything :E, since verac will still only be in the tunnels 1/6th of the time

ya i noticed that verac gear doesnt matter, it changes the gear for tunnels depending which brother there is :)

Mate, does this script support changing gear before it enters the tomb of one of the warriors? So that it can use proper gear for each brother for best effect. Looks very promising, if it can do that, i'll buy this script as soon as i can. 

Yeah, you can specify a set of equipment, attackstyle, prayer set and spells if needed for each brother individually

Pushed version 1.0.2 to the SDN

- Added an option to always use Killcount equipment in the tunnels

Note that enabling this option means that the script will not be ready to battle the tunnel brother as it gets assaulted by him on the way to the chest. And thus, you may risk wasting prayer doses by taking time to switch equipment / attackstyle / autocast spell, all while protecting against the attacker (if prayers are specified for that enemy).

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 07:05:50 ip.]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at frostbarrow.b.Prn.l(xb:34)
    at frostbarrow.e.CoM8.P(lb:31)
    at frostbarrow.e.CoM8.w(lb:88)
    at frostbarrow.e.CoM8.b(lb:41)
    at frostbarrow.FrostBarrow.onLoop(mc:0)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ScriptExecutor.java:78)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 07:05:51 ip.]: Error in script executor!
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ScriptExecutor.java:78)
[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 07:05:52 ip.]: Error in script executor!
[iNFO][bot #1][09/23 07:05:53 ip.]: Terminating script FrostBarrows...
[iNFO][bot #1][09/23 07:05:53 ip.]: Script FrostBarrows has exited!

Says this when bot start. checks inventory and stops, this happens after 1.0.2 patch

Edited by Utiz

[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 07:05:50 ip.]: Error in script executor!

[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 07:05:51 ip.]: Error in script executor!

[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 07:05:52 ip.]: Error in script executor!

[iNFO][bot #1][09/23 07:05:53 ip.]: Terminating script FrostBarrows...

[iNFO][bot #1][09/23 07:05:53 ip.]: Script FrostBarrows has exited!

Says this when bot start. checks inventory and stops, this happens after 1.0.2 patch

hmm, weird. Can't use the stack trace for anything since the stack trace reversal tool is broken. But could you add me on skype / join the chatbox?

EDIT: We managed to resolve the issue :E, was missing an equipment configuration for one of the enemies. There should be no issues.

Edited by FrostBug

I do have a question and i'm probably asking something that is kinda obvious but is it possible for the script to use Melee only for the Barrows run? With let's say 90+ stats in Combat and full Verac's without the requirement to use any magic or range.

And do you have any recommendations for magic gear?

Edited by Mustikurupt

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)