Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

could you at the void mace, and the swamp boat, please?

TG1my1c.png

X0QOjgg.png

yUuQJjz.png

pWBnuS3.png

v6mLeHR.png

Please take the time to read through the following information, they may answer your questions

If not, feel free to ask in this thread

Barrows

Barrows is a dangerous combat minigame, located in the southern parts of Morytania.

The purpose of the minigame is to kill all 6 barrow brothers and finally claim their treasure, providing a chance to receive the unique and valuable barrows equipment, as well as other precious loot.

Feature Guide

Multiple Routes

In order to reach the Barrows, you can chose between multiple path combinations.

The routes available are split into routes leading to a bank, and routes leading to the minigame.

Below is a list of currently available routes for this script, as well as their respective requirements

Ectofuntus [To bank]

Requirements: Ghosts Ahoy, Ectophial (Received after Ghosts Ahoy)

Using the Ectophial, this route will teleport to the Ectofuntus, and from there walk to the bank located in Canifis.

Player Owned House [To bank]

Requirements: Desert Treasure, Kharyrll house portal, Altar (Optional), House teleport

This route will teleport to your house (By spellbook or tablet), use an altar to restore prayer points (If one is available), and then teleport to canifis using a Kharyrll portal. From there it will use the Canifis bank.

Note: It is required for the portal/altar to be near eachother and/or the main house portal.

Make sure that you enable the 'Render house with open doors' option

Lumbridge teleport [To bank]

Requirements: Lumbridge teleport

Teleports to lumbridge (By spellbook or tablet), uses the Altar if necessary, and then banks on the top floor of Lumbridge Castle.

Mort'ton minigame teleport [To barrows]

Requirements: Shades of Mort'ton

Uses the minigame teleport to quickly reach Mort'ton, from which there's only a short walk to the Barrows.

Note: The teleport has a 20 minute cooldown. If you wish to avoid waiting, it is advisable to ensure that the script spends at least 20 minutes at the minigame (eg. Multiple chests per run).

Myreque shortcut [To barrows]

Requirements: In search of the Myreque

Quickly reaches the Barrows by utilizing a shortcut from Canifis available after completion of the quest.

Food is shortly exposed to ghasts

Swamp travel [To barrows]

Requirements: None

This route traverses the swamps of Mort Myre. This route is only recommended if you do not meet the requirements for the alternative routes, as the path is long and exposes your food to ghasts.

Kill Order

The order in which the script will battle the barrow brothers is configurable by multiple settings

It is recommended to defeat the brothers whom you wish to use protection prayers against first, and the ones whom you do not need to pray against last, as to potentially reduce prayer potion usage.

4d94992edb80567c3cfd792e13a2a510.png

As shown in the above example image, you can select 'Random', which will result in random selection IF you have 2 or more order slots set to random.

Check correct tomb last

Furthermore, putting a check in the 'Check correct tomb last' checkbox, will ensure that you do not waste time by going into the tomb of the brother who is in the tunnels, before you have killed all the other brothers.

This has an exception for when you have just exited the tunnels. If the correct tomb is the first on the list to check, it will still be checked first. This bug is caused by the fact that the binary registers used to determine which tomb is the correct one, are not updated until you re-enter a tomb.

Tunnel & Puzzle solving

The script will always use the fastest possible route to the destination chamber. Using a custom pathfinding algorithm, made specifically for the barrows tunnels, the quickest path can always be instantaneously determined, even without loading or seeing the actual doors.

fd7e7b59539f1a3cea4269570e490303.png

This allows for quick and efficient traversal in the tunnels, while of course keeping your character safe from dying. The script will immediately react and turn on protection prayers (if specified), if attacked by the enemy barrow brother before reaching the chest.

Puzzle solving

The script can immediately tell what the correct answer to the door puzzle is, and as such, will be able to bypass that obstacle in no time. However, even if it should fail the puzzle (by unknown factors or misclicks), worry not, the pathfinder will immediately detect the changes and recalculate a new route to the destination.

Gear setup

The script supports all the most common and efficient combat styles when it comes to killing off the brothers. Options for minimum ammo and casts will apply to all of these, including trident and salamanders. The trident will be recharged at the bank, if it should drop below whatever minimum number of cast has been specified.

Note: The minimum casts setting defines PER TRIP and not PER CHEST

ce3566dfdf6c2896da3b1937ed226ac6.png

In order to properly configure the gear setup for the specified enemy, all you need to do is equip the items in game, set the preferred attack style, wear the chosen ammo (if ranging), and then hit the refresh button. Doing so will load the currently worn equipment as well as attack style into the gui.

Autocasting

If you wish to make use of spell autocasting, you simply have to select that spell for autocasting within the game, by hitting the autocast attack style and selecting the spell from the spell select interface, and then use the refresh equipment button in the gear setup screen.

If your autocast spell is configured correctly, the Spell label will contain the name of the spell, rather than 'null' as in the above example.

Quickprayer & Special attack

In order to quickly respond to an assault by a brother while traversing the tunnels, the script will make use of quickprayers to immediately turn on all the selected prayers for that target.

Special attack can be specified in the combat options, and will be used whenever your special attack energy allows it.

Do not restore prayer

Checking the checkbox labeled 'Do not restore prayer' for a specific enemy, will result in the selected prayers being used if any prayer points are available, but once out of prayer, no prayer potions will be used to keep the prayers up. This is simply a feature intended to prevent wasting prayer points, and as such use prayers against enemies that may not require it, in order to potentially save food.

Configurable Killcount & Chests per trip

Before opening the chest, the script will ensure that you have acquired at least the number of kills that you specify in the setup. Doing so provides just a little extra customizability. It has been confirmed, however, that 11 is the killcount at which you will start being able to receive blood runes and bolt racks from the chest. So setting the minimum killcount to 11 is advisable.

The number of chests per trip is, as the name implies, the number of times that the script will attempt to kill the brothers and loot their chest in a single run. To put it in different words, it is the number of chests that the script will try to loot on one inventory of supplies, before returning to a bank to resupply. After looting the chest, the script will simply leave the tunnels again the way it came, if it is not yet time to bank.

More information coming soon!

Starting the script

Before starting the script, you MUST ensure that the following things are in order:

1. You must have a spade in your inventory

2. You must have all the required equipment on you (equipped or in inventory)

3. Your character must be located either in the mound area at barrows, or in the bank used by your route settings

If you experience any issues, be sure to read through the feature guide first. If that does not solve your issue, post here, or send me a pm. You can even add me on skype.

Proggies (Post your own in this thread to have them added)

1ns6ulI.png

d3aJ8MN.png

GDePcz7.png

9etw5Ch.png

9vKGy5r.png

1Nm4GDS.png

RgnxssV.png

q8MVhWq.png

Change Log

- Fixed a bug with Ectophial refilling
- Added healing at bank if (damage taken > (food restore value / 2))
- Added an option to use other food types
- Setup panels now resize better vertically
- Setup panels now generate scrollbars if needed

- Added an option to always use Killcount equipment in the tunnels

- Initial release

I bought it, but somehow i cant use it yet, cause the payment is pending till october 15th, that monthly subscription fcked up or something.. sad.png

hmm, for any Paypal / Store related issues/questions, you should contact the Administrator, since I have no authority there

EDIT: I've pushed a temporary fix for price loading, which will kick in whenever Zybez API is unavailable (as it is right now).

Edited by FrostBug

Can you please post some recommended setups and inventories?

Also if my trident of seas runs out of charges will it shut off? I am about to buy this if I hear from you soon that it's still flawless smile.png

As written in the original post, which as stated, I recommend that you read: Tridents will be recharged if they drop below the configured 'minimum casts' value. There are no recommended setups in particular, but as stated, I recommend using magic against all others than Ahrim, for which range is more effective.

Had problems buying it to, purchaded it almost a week ago, and still have to wait 2 weeks for paymant is complete..

Realy weird cause if you wanna buy this script you have to have a credit card linked to paypal, and i dont even have one..

Other script i can buy just fine with money from my paypal, but not this one? sad.png

Got it now, checking it out now, looks realy good

Edited by Busdriver

go stuck at the altar in my house couldnt find the kharyll teleport  because it wouldnt click over to my spell book manually did it picked up just fine back in canifis bar just wont tele out of my house. on a side note first two chests ahrims top and verac flail not the greatest but were getting somewhere! 

*Edit* Also on my other acc after if left my house and i manually tele'd to canifis it restored my health but not my pray that'd be sweet if you could add that feature in at some future time just food for thought love the script otherwise man smoothest script ive used so far! Love the auto log out after prayer potions are all gone saves from looking sketchy standing in the bank for hours on end mad props.

Edited by Tuplit

go stuck at the altar in my house couldnt find the kharyll teleport  because it wouldnt click over to my spell book manually did it picked up just fine back in canifis bar just wont tele out of my house. on a side note first two chests ahrims top and verac flail not the greatest but were getting somewhere! 

*Edit* Also on my other acc after if left my house and i manually tele'd to canifis it restored my health but not my pray that'd be sweet if you could add that feature in at some future time just food for thought love the script otherwise man smoothest script ive used so far! Love the auto log out after prayer potions are all gone saves from looking sketchy standing in the bank for hours on end mad props.

The Player Owned House route requires a Kharyrll Teleport Portal, it won't use the teleport spell, but rather use a nearby Portal directed to Kharyrll.

About the prayer restoration, I can see now that it's a little off. Currently it only restores prayer at bank if your prayer is below the 'pre battle threshhold', which when the barrow drain rate is at its minimum only amounts to 22. I'll make a different threshhold here. Probably something like if prayer is below 'MaxPrayer - (RestorationAmount * 0.75)'

Thanks for pointing that out

Edited by FrostBug

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)