Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Had to switch over to stealth injection because mirror mode isnt working. Was running in fine with mirror mode for approximately a week, until I couldnt be bothered with restarting everything after the mirror client kept crashing (assumably the mirror client's problem and not the script). Got a 2 day ban after 1 day using stealth injection.

Very nice and flawless script, but kinda useless to bot nowadays withour mirror client it seems (when it's working properly). 

EDIT: Been trying to get an answer why mirror mode is not working properly for a couple of days now, no one is acknowledging the problem and it kinda pisses me off I paid 10 bucks for nothing.

Edited by Pureowne7

On 9/20/2017 at 8:43 AM, Pureowne7 said:

Had to switch over to stealth injection because mirror mode isnt working. Was running in fine with mirror mode for approximately a week, until I couldnt be bothered with restarting everything after the mirror client kept crashing (assumably the mirror client's problem and not the script). Got a 2 day ban after 1 day using stealth injection.

Very nice and flawless script, but kinda useless to bot nowadays withour mirror client it seems (when it's working properly). 

EDIT: Been trying to get an answer why mirror mode is not working properly for a couple of days now, no one is acknowledging the problem and it kinda pisses me off I paid 10 bucks for nothing.

no way its from stealth injection been running stealth for the past three weeks for like 8 hours a day and havent been banned

9 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Additionally try resetting zoom level to default.

Add me on skype if it continues (can find my skype on my profile); would like to have a look

Ran good all night, woke up dead.......

started it again this morning and it died again...

http://imgur.com/kOrEKGw

Edited by GcwRyan

On 9/22/2017 at 8:11 PM, GcwRyan said:

Ran good all night, woke up dead.......

started it again this morning and it died again...

http://imgur.com/kOrEKGw

Rip; let me know if you figure out why it's dying, and I'll see what I can do.

5 hours ago, Criboo said:

Hi there

How many instances of this script can I run if I purchase and renew from month to month?

Thanks.

Non-VIP users can bot on 2 accounts

1 hour ago, sebanden said:

just bought it, but everytime i get to barrows the bot instantly clicks on home teleport tablet and starts over, never doing barrows, and i have no idea how to fix it, anyone experienced this before?

Check the client logger

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)