Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

10 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Thanks for the feedback.
1) I can't seemingly reproduce this problem. It IS made to log out with an appropriate error message if the spade is missing, and it does so correctly when I test it. Is there anything else in your logger?

2) That is a little vague; misclicks are bound to occur, but angles can maybe be tweaked. Is there any place or action in particular?

Thank you for the quick reply.

1) The thing is, it doesnt throw any errors. I expected that while it is standing (afking) on the mount, it would output something for me, but it did not. It just stands there and lets the client log the account out. Even when its logged out, the script keeps running but throws no errors and continues to afk. This has happened to me quite a few times (I know, I should pay attention. In no way I am blaming you for this, just stating that there is such an issue present).

2)

A: By misclicks I meant something different. I figured that the script would open/close doors to force spawn brothers (if it does not have a function like that, the issue is more problematic) so I didnt take it as an issue when it wouldnt change angle would keep clicking the door, going back and forth.

The thing is: It does fix itself. After a little while it just changes the angle, but it does so after quite as few tries. The only instance I have noticed this was when it got into a lower weird angle on the camera, which lined up exactly with the next door in the front, but also with the door that it was trying to open. At these times what it usually does is that it right clicks the floor and tries to move (which is the intended way, so it doesnt click any obstacles), but in this case it just keeps opening and closing a single door, while it seems to me that it is also trying to get to the next door.

Again, this might not even be an issue, just brought it up in case it indeed is.

Again, thank you for your quick reply.

1 hour ago, SakuraHope said:

Thank you for the quick reply.

1) The thing is, it doesnt throw any errors. I expected that while it is standing (afking) on the mount, it would output something for me, but it did not. It just stands there and lets the client log the account out. Even when its logged out, the script keeps running but throws no errors and continues to afk. This has happened to me quite a few times (I know, I should pay attention. In no way I am blaming you for this, just stating that there is such an issue present).

2)

A: By misclicks I meant something different. I figured that the script would open/close doors to force spawn brothers (if it does not have a function like that, the issue is more problematic) so I didnt take it as an issue when it wouldnt change angle would keep clicking the door, going back and forth.

The thing is: It does fix itself. After a little while it just changes the angle, but it does so after quite as few tries. The only instance I have noticed this was when it got into a lower weird angle on the camera, which lined up exactly with the next door in the front, but also with the door that it was trying to open. At these times what it usually does is that it right clicks the floor and tries to move (which is the intended way, so it doesnt click any obstacles), but in this case it just keeps opening and closing a single door, while it seems to me that it is also trying to get to the next door.

Again, this might not even be an issue, just brought it up in case it indeed is.

Again, thank you for your quick reply.

1) What I can't reproduce is that it doesn't log out immediately, but stands AFK. When I try it immediately logs out with an error message in the client logger. The thing with the script still running is a bit of a client bug. The script isn't still running, just the client buttons haven't updated to reflect that it's stopped :E. Could you check the log files for such a run? (In the OSBot data directory)

2) There is no function for force-spawning a brother, so it sounds like a bug. Could I ask you to make a GIF or something of it, if it occurs again? So I can see where and at what angles it may occur.

5 hours ago, FrostBug said:

1) What I can't reproduce is that it doesn't log out immediately, but stands AFK. When I try it immediately logs out with an error message in the client logger. The thing with the script still running is a bit of a client bug. The script isn't still running, just the client buttons haven't updated to reflect that it's stopped :E. Could you check the log files for such a run? (In the OSBot data directory)

2) There is no function for force-spawning a brother, so it sounds like a bug. Could I ask you to make a GIF or something of it, if it occurs again? So I can see where and at what angles it may occur.

I will do both with pleasure when it happens the next time. Expect to hear back from me soon. :)

Hey FrostBug is there anyway you could make it where the its an option to collect bones and use mage to turn them into peaches. That way higher levels can just keep teleporting outside of Barrows therefore making the profit per hour a lot higher. I think this would be a great addition to this already awesome script.

Edited by 1337JRod
Just wanted to let you you I am a paying subscriber and to keep up the good work.

8 hours ago, 1337JRod said:

Hey FrostBug is there anyway you could make it where the its an option to collect bones and use mage to turn them into peaches. That way higher levels can just keep teleporting outside of Barrows therefore making the profit per hour a lot higher. I think this would be a great addition to this already awesome script.

But 'Crypt Rat' is the only enemy in barrows that drops bones.. It's somewhat uncommon that you'll fight this exact enemy.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows

Honestly, this is the best script I've ever bought. I used it on my main for 750+ chests and wanted to see if I'd get banned or not with this script - not a chance. It literally does barrows faster and more efficiently than I, myself, could. So, a quick recap - I used it to do around 750-800 chests in about 10 DAYS, which is crazy in itself, onwards I started botting another account to use for this script and then got chain banned for my low level botting account, but not for this script. I have to say - best purchase I've made and I got around 65m within 10 days with my 'decently-high range & mage levels' (used blowpipe&toxic trident setup). If I hadn't started botting another account to bot barrows with, maybe I could have reached a few thousand chests? Anyways, props to scripter - that script runs great and I'm already training 2 other accounts just for using this script ;).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ohmibod said:

I absolutely love this script; been using it for the last few days with the Clan Wars/Barrows tab route.

However, the script will sometimes use the dueling ring teleport twice, making it look a bit sketchy. Let me know if you'd need more info to look into that. Besides that, the script is wonderful. :)

on a scale of 1 - 10, what is different about this script that wouldnt get you banned like 99% of the others. How long have you ran it for, and do youu have a the runtime

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)