Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

hey man, liking the trial so far. but there is one bug thats happening, but i've finally figured it out. :) if you are you using arceuss spellbook, rune pouch is not supported so that's why the account kept logging out as it kept trying to withdraw blood and soul rune even though it was in my rune pouch. anyways its working great so far.

thank you will continue to run it longer and then buy it if everything works out great

4 minutes ago, Illusuan said:

So far seems like a good bot. I most likely will be purchasing after my trail. I did find one thing wrong though… If you choose to use a different attack style it gets stuck and does not switch. It would be awesome if it would switch attack styles! Over alll a fantastic bot nice job mate! :D

It does switch attackstyles. Ensure you have all the correct hotkeys set

10 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

It does switch attackstyles. Ensure you have all the correct hotkeys set

This happened to me once as well when I wanted to use special attack (dragon dagger) followed by whip on defensive mode (mode 3).  When running to Karil's mound it changed to DDS, changed it to the third attack style, then hovered over the same attack style.  Fixed it by changing my attack style for the whip on Karil or by removing special attack.

All hotkeys are default.

Other than that, I didn't encounter any other significant issue in the 6 or 7 hours I used this.

12 minutes ago, Criboo said:

This happened to me once as well when I wanted to use special attack (dragon dagger) followed by whip on defensive mode (mode 3).  When running to Karil's mound it changed to DDS, changed it to the third attack style, then hovered over the same attack style.  Fixed it by changing my attack style for the whip on Karil or by removing special attack.

All hotkeys are default.

Other than that, I didn't encounter any other significant issue in the 6 or 7 hours I used this.

I see, maybe one of the weapon classes are incorrect. I'll check it

Thanks

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)