Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

4 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Should be enough to use rapid when you refresh equipment.

Have been some recent reports about a bug with changing attackstyle tho; please let me know if it's not working for you (after ensuring it's set to rapid when you refresh equipment)

For your info, my issue with changing attack styles was strictly when changing for a special attack weapon.  In my case, the special attack weapon (dragon dagger) had more attack styles than the whip.  Not sure if that is part of the problem.

I go from training defence on Karil to rapid ranging at Ahrim without issue.

I seem to be getting a strange problem with prayer. The bot makes it to one of the crypts and then either doesn't pray or prays the wrong prayer and then teles out instantly.

It's done it twice so far... I didn't get to see it happen the second time, but the first time it used quickprayer (which is melee) against karils and then just tele'd out. Second time it walked into dharok and left very quickly.

Actually very annoying, because i'm using the mort'ton minigame method, so i have to waste a lot of time waiting for timer...

edit: I actually just watched it and it walked into the dharok tunnel, activated quickprayer (melee), turn it off and then immediately tried to tele back to clan wars. Idk why, i have full inv/pray/health/everything...

Edited by angermidet1

1 hour ago, angermidet1 said:

I seem to be getting a strange problem with prayer. The bot makes it to one of the crypts and then either doesn't pray or prays the wrong prayer and then teles out instantly.

It's done it twice so far... I didn't get to see it happen the second time, but the first time it used quickprayer (which is melee) against karils and then just tele'd out. Second time it walked into dharok and left very quickly.

Actually very annoying, because i'm using the mort'ton minigame method, so i have to waste a lot of time waiting for timer...

edit: I actually just watched it and it walked into the dharok tunnel, activated quickprayer (melee), turn it off and then immediately tried to tele back to clan wars. Idk why, i have full inv/pray/health/everything...

Check logger

12 hours ago, angermidet1 said:

Aaaaaaahhh... Wonderful suggestion. So, it thinks I'm out of fire runes. I use Iban's and tome of fire, so i don't use fire runes. Could you make it distinguish between tome of fire and fire runes?

Hmm.. How does that work exactly? Is it unlimited fire runes? Or does it have charges or something like that

I could add it as an infinite source, like the fire staff, but if it runs out or anything like that it'd be pretty bad

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)