Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

12 minutes ago, sp0wner said:

When the scripts breaks, and i have dharok in the tunnel the script starts looping.

I am using clan wars, and barrows teletabs. It teleports to barrows then teleports to clan wars and loops like this.

Don't use breaks to avoid this issue I guess. Manually stop the bot when you want to take a break?

24 minutes ago, sp0wner said:

When the scripts breaks, and i have dharok in the tunnel the script starts looping.

I am using clan wars, and barrows teletabs. It teleports to barrows then teleports to clan wars and loops like this.

I've not experienced this. If it occurs again it would be helpful if you could provide a GIF along with the logger.

Edited by Jackthedon

10 minutes ago, Impensus said:

Don't use breaks to avoid this issue I guess. Manually stop the bot when you want to take a break?

This is a temp fix because i like to use the bot during work hours and then im not at home.

Just now, Jackthedon said:

I've not experienced this. If it occurs again it would be helpful if you could provide a GIF along with the logger.

I'll try to do this when it happens

44 minutes ago, sp0wner said:

This is a temp fix because i like to use the bot during work hours and then im not at home.

I'll try to do this when it happens

Im pretty certain that the bot encounters issues concerning the break handler when in combat which is likely causing the error? I would love it if @FrostBug could potentially add a feature similar to breaks or ending runtime of the script as I too wish to run the script for X amount of hours while I am out.

Okay i found where it goes wrong, the script only has dharok tunnel left and teleports to barrows.
Logger gives the warning: Insufficient prayer to start tunnel run and teleports back to clan wars.
It has full prayer and a (in this case 1 dose prayer pot) It goes clan wars portal then bank but does not get a fuller pot that are in the bank.
Teleports back to barrows and loops from here on. If i pause the scripts and get a 4 dose pray potion out the bank and run it again there are no problems.

If the scripter needs a video i got that

5 minutes ago, Impensus said:

Im pretty certain that the bot encounters issues concerning the break handler when in combat which is likely causing the error? I would love it if @FrostBug could potentially add a feature similar to breaks or ending runtime of the script as I too wish to run the script for X amount of hours while I am out.

I use breaks with this script and it works flawlessly.

4 minutes ago, sp0wner said:

Okay i found where it goes wrong, the script only has dharok tunnel left and teleports to barrows.
Logger gives the warning: Insufficient prayer to start tunnel run and teleports back to clan wars.
It has full prayer and a (in this case 1 dose prayer pot) It goes clan wars portal then bank but does not get a fuller pot that are in the bank.
Teleports back to barrows and loops from here on. If i pause the scripts and get a 4 dose pray potion out the bank and run it again there are no problems.

If the scripter needs a video i got that

A GIF will help him a lot.

15 minutes ago, packthebowlll said:

No death support? one of the bots died and never went back to gather the gear or loot so now I have to repurchase all the gear..

There is no deathwalking currently. The only deaths I get are from any lag/dc's or system resource issues. I do support adding a deathwalk though @FrostBug :xboge:

43 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

There is no deathwalking currently. The only deaths I get are from any lag/dc's or system resource issues. I do support adding a deathwalk though @FrostBug :xboge:

also when starting @ clan wars, and your hp/prayer is not full it will use pots/food instead of using the portal = wasted money.

26 minutes ago, packthebowlll said:

also when starting @ clan wars, and your hp/prayer is not full it will use pots/food instead of using the portal = wasted money.

Pretty sure he states that you need to start at barrows with at least one brother alive, if you're able to start at Clan wars then that's a pretty recent feature and let him know about the issue so he can resolve it. But never before have I been able to start at clan wars

Edit: Regardless, if that's the issue you're seeing, then just start the bot at the mound with it being fully healed and you won't have that issue

Edited by evenflyox

58 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

Pretty sure he states that you need to start at barrows with at least one brother alive, if you're able to start at Clan wars then that's a pretty recent feature and let him know about the issue so he can resolve it. But never before have I been able to start at clan wars

Edit: Regardless, if that's the issue you're seeing, then just start the bot at the mound with it being fully healed and you won't have that issue

Lol I start all of mine @ clan wars bank.. and also to your edit - the bot should use the portal over food/pots whenever possible seeing as my banking preset is @ clan wars. The purpose of botting is to not be around the computer; I should not have to start the bot as you stated to make it work properly. The info on the first page says,"4. Your character must be located either in the mound area at barrows, or in the bank used by your route settings."

9 hours ago, evenflyox said:

8 hours ago, packthebowlll said:

Lol I start all of mine @ clan wars bank.. and also to your edit - the bot should use the portal over food/pots whenever possible seeing as my banking preset is @ clan wars. The purpose of botting is to not be around the computer; I should not have to start the bot as you stated to make it work properly. The info on the first page says,"4. Your character must be located either in the mound area at barrows, or in the bank used by your route settings."

The pathing for banking is fixed such that it enters the white portal and then uses the chest which makes this issue occur. The only workaround code-wise without significant effort would be to initiate the entire banking sequence again as if it was at barrows based on whether you have sufficiently missing hp/prayer. Personally I don't think he'll consider the effort worthwhile. 

Edited by Jackthedon

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)