Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1. And then what should it do when it runs out at barrows? I could make it only check if X minutes has passed since last check, but this would put a requirement on the minimum casts that the user selects, to be able to last at least that many minutes. I don't really think thats a great solution.

You could add the option of it teleporting back to the bank when the trident is empty as a failsafe and if unable to charge it have the bot logout at the bank?

As I always start the bot with a fully charged trident and usually only use it for a couple of hours I never find myself running out of charges so the check charges feature is optional for my use.

Making the option tog-gable would be perfect for me. 

Edited by Vogelbekdier

Completes a run flawlessly, but when it goes to castle wars to bank, it says "withdrawing potions" but it doesnt take the prayer potion out of the bank and just idles there.

My inventory is set to 1x pray pot and 5x sharks, and the prayer dosage option in the gui is 4

edit: when prayer potion is changed to super restore, it withdraws it. but it doesnt withdraw a 4 dose prayer potion (when prayer potion is selected in options) which is right next to it.

edit2: stuck now with super restores aswell

Edited by Weisteed

2 hours ago, Weisteed said:

Completes a run flawlessly, but when it goes to castle wars to bank, it says "withdrawing potions" but it doesnt take the prayer potion out of the bank and just idles there.

My inventory is set to 1x pray pot and 5x sharks, and the prayer dosage option in the gui is 4

edit: when prayer potion is changed to super restore, it withdraws it. but it doesnt withdraw a 4 dose prayer potion (when prayer potion is selected in options) which is right next to it.

edit2: stuck now with super restores aswell

If using mirror mode you should put the potions (all different doses of them) in a separate tab, since banking is semi buggy on mirror atm.

Amazing script! Few suggestions that I would be happy to pay a premium for;

1. Toggle check trident charges after each trip.

2. Imbued heart support! This would be exceptionally useful if possible.

3. Decant potion toggle (decreases bank time)

4. Multiple chest option where the bot uses barrows tabs rather than walking back through the tunnel. This would speed up kills by not having to bank and tabbing back is quicker than walking back through the tunnel.

5. Able to use dueling ring without wearing it before rubbing it

Just some idea's and general feedback!

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)