Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

19 minutes ago, larsallan123 said:

he killed all expect ahrims as he needed prayer had 1 x (super restore 2 doses). teled back with ring > ind out of portal > bank tanking 1 restore > close bank uses barrow tele and go to tunnels > starting killing ahrins at 89% > killed and claimed reward > tele back with ring enters portal out ind > goes to bank > banks reward and old restores and take 2 news 4 doses restore > tele to barrows.   Well atleast he goes for trip 2. but problem is that he only take 2 doses now. I watch him alittle and restart script with more restores added.   maybe its help.

so it's working now?

Amazing script so far!

Would it be possible to make check charges on trident optional?

It currently does it every trip and making it seem a bit bot like as a normal player would be able to remember his trident charges for 5 minutes.

Also is it possible to use a prayer option 'use prayer if prayer points > 0' as sometimes I have a quick clear and get to the easy brothers with prayer still left, as I have not set it to use prayer on those brothers it will not use any prayer at all once again making it look a bit bot like?

Many thanks

1 minute ago, Vogelbekdier said:

Amazing script so far!

Would it be possible to make check charges on trident optional?

It currently does it every trip and making it seem a bit bot like as a normal player would be able to remember his trident charges for 5 minutes.

Also is it possible to use a prayer option 'use prayer if prayer points > 0' as sometimes I have a quick clear and get to the easy brothers with prayer still left, as I have not set it to use prayer on those brothers it will not use any prayer at all once again making it look a bit bot like?

Many thanks

1. And then what should it do when it runs out at barrows? I could make it only check if X minutes has passed since last check, but this would put a requirement on the minimum casts that the user selects, to be able to last at least that many minutes. I don't really think thats a great solution.

2. Set the prayers for the brother and select 'Do not restore when out of prayer'

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)