Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

56 minutes ago, 1337JRod said:

Where can you tell when your monthly purchase of this script is going to run out because I did not set it to reoccurring each month. I know its in a few days but I am not exactly sure when. Can anyone direct me to see when I purchased this?

I can't tell unfortunately; but you can see it under Subscriptions in your paypal control panel

1 hour ago, ForBobo said:

Getting lots of deaths recently - pretty much every run within an hour it dies. Always happens at the chest after looting, it'll just stand there and die. Not sure what else to say to help, i've used the same settings for long hour runs before so i doubt it's the settings. Mirror mode. 

There's currently a bug with break handler overriding; that could be the cause. It occurs if the script is started while logged out of the game, and can make the script unresponsive when a break begins.
I would advice to restart the client, and ensure being logged in when you initially start the script. I have reported the bug to the devs, but I don't know when it will be patched.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FrostBug said:

There's currently a bug with break handler overriding; that could be the cause. It occurs if the script is started while logged out of the game, and can make the script unresponsive when a break begins.
I would advice to restart the client, and ensure being logged in when you initially start the script. I have reported the bug to the devs, but I don't know when it will be patched.

But if not that, breaks work good and it does not fail at breaking? 

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)