Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:04 PM]: DEBUG: Unable to find tile..
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:10 PM]: INFO: Reached bank chest
[WARN][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:15 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:16 PM]: Terminating script FrostBarrows...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:16 PM]: Progress submitted
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:16 PM]: Script FrostBarrows has exited!

Sometimes I'm getting this error. Any ideas?

23 hours ago, Elysiano said:

In the requirements it says: 

Needed one of the following:

1. Kharyll Portal in POH

2. Ghosts Ahoy

3. Shades of Mort'ton

Is one of these still needed when teleporting to clanwars and afterwards teleporting back to barrows with a Barrows teleport tab?

No, that information is slightly outdated. There are no requirements other than priest in peril if you use teletabs / clanwars

17 hours ago, bribetim said:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:04 PM]: DEBUG: Unable to find tile..
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:10 PM]: INFO: Reached bank chest
[WARN][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:15 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:16 PM]: Terminating script FrostBarrows...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:16 PM]: Progress submitted
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 07:11:16 PM]: Script FrostBarrows has exited!

Sometimes I'm getting this error. Any ideas?

I don't see any errors; the warning isn't really important. Other than that it looks like a manual script stop.
Please elaborate on what's wrong

4 hours ago, FrostBug said:

No, that information is slightly outdated. There are no requirements other than priest in peril if you use teletabs / clanwars

I don't see any errors; the warning isn't really important. Other than that it looks like a manual script stop.
Please elaborate on what's wrong

Here's an idea to improve the script that would use virtually zero supplies:

-Barrows tab to kill the brothers.

-After looting chest, house tab.

-After in POH, orni pool to restore HP, spec, stats, and prayer.

-Barrows tab back.

Just a suggestion, that's my usual method of killing the brothers with zero food or potions which will increase your profit p/hr significantly. 

Edited by NoJoke

On 7/24/2017 at 5:54 AM, FrostBug said:

NOTE: Your GP/hr and trips or chests/hr will vary on your luck, settings, skills, and gear. With medium stats (60+) you'll always average 800k+ a hour, most of the time you'll make way more though. Usually I average 1.2m a hour assuming my luck is moderate and not high.

17+ hour proggy (blowpipe ran out of scales so GP/hr is inaccurate):

The trips in the proggy would be over 100 if my blowpipe didn't run out of scales, read Suggestions/Bugs below.

b218b43377.jpg

Method used:

-Normal trident (tested toxic trident as well) for Dharock, Karil, Guthan, Torag, and Verac.

-Blowpipe for Ahrim and tunnel KC.

-End-game gear (ancestral/tormented brace/occult + tier 7-8 range gear)

-Clan wars TP for bank/restore.

-Barrows tabs to get to Barrows.

-All combat stats are 80+ including prayer.

Suggestions/Bugs:

-The auto-cast feature does not work, will not set flames of zammy or fire wave as an autocast.

-If you have Ahrim as a tunnel, it will turn the camera low and try to click a different grave to enter the tunnel itself. This is a problem seeing this occurs frequently and when the tunnel is clicked it will walk to the same location with the same delay to re-click the Ahrim tunnel. 

-When obtaining kill counts specifically in the rat room sometimes it will not always attack the NPC's to gain a kill count, it takes 2-3 minutes to sometimes attack a single one it will however kill the minion that spawned or any other minion that spawned instantly, then idles for awhile unlike the other KC rooms. A fix for this is to move to the middle of the room to obtain KC. 

-When teleporting to the house it spam clicks the house teleport and uses every house teleport you have if you have a lot of rooms. A fix to this is simple, a longer delay after clicking the tab.

-Adding a function to add scales if a blowpipe, trident, or staff of the dead runs out of charges- it tries to equip the equipment repetitively for hours if not monitored if it runs out of scales reducing the trips/hr and GP/hr if this occurs.

-A speedier process to teleport after looting the chest would be nice.

-An option to use the Staff of the Dead special attack only when you're in the tunnels during a brother encounter that's melee would be beneficial.

-An option to choose an X and Y value for your reward potential. X being the minimum, Y being the maximum allowing the KC and reward potential to always be random.

-An option to eat at a % of your choice, I find it eating food too frequently.

-Improved tunnel navigation (too many rapid clicks on the tiles).

-An option to use an X amount of doses in the tunnel (max) to reduce prayer potion usage, sometimes the brother is about to die and it drinks another dose so such a feature or something similar would be great to save doses.

-The ability to freeze and farcast the melee brothers would save a lot of resources.

-The ability to cast blood spells to heal after a % HP would be a nice feature seeing blood spells are practically like stackable food.

-The ability to cast manually cast spells would be nice, for instance with the staff of the dead you can't auto-cast ancients- therefore you have to click the spell and back on the NPC.

-When using the clan wars option, the ring swaps are insanely slow reducing the GP/HR. It would be nice to have a speedier option or potentially allowing the ROD to be worn instead for faster teleportation.

-Tracking trident charges instead of right clicking the trident after banking would speed up the process as well. You can easily add in a feature to check it once, then let the script log it. 

Tips for users using this bot:

-Use the clan wars portal method to bank after each chest, you'll save prayer potions and food plus you'll get more chests/hr.

-Use the normal trident, you'll gain more GP/hr and the bot doesn't refill the toxic trident with scales as of 7/25/2017.

-Void is worth getting, reduces the amount of space you need for gear meaning more room for potions and food along with nice bonuses.

-I'd suggest getting 60+ prayer so you can use protection prayers on most of the brothers to reduce food/potion usage (with 80 prayer I can use protection prayers against each one besides the tunnel without using a prayer potion).

-I'd suggest getting 75 range for a blowpipe, it speeds up Ahrim and the KC significantly.

-Use the trident on Karil, seeing your stats can be drained in the minigame it's not wise to use melee. You're still very accurate killing him with mage.

-If you're low prayer, kill Dharock first, then Karil, then Ahrim- those are your primary threats. The other three can be set as random. If you have 40-70 defense you can tank the rest with ease.

I'll be making a user-friendly guide to assist users on making ideal barrows alts, how to set them up, and so forth to assist the community soon which will be very in-depth on how to create them efficiently with virtually no time spent. It takes roughly 19 hours to create a very nice barrows alt, which can be fully botted.

Notes:

Good script, worth the money. Using the normal trident vs the toxic is roughly the same speed with 80+ in all stats with a very good setup which is roughly 6 minutes per trip. This can be cut down to 4-5 minutes per chest if there's less of a delay between specific actions. I'd recommend anyone that needs starting money or wants to start a bot farm to use this, barrows alts are very easy to make and from what I see it's not nearly as detectable as most other money making scripts.

Thanks for the nice script, could use some small tweaks to improve the speed and a few bug fixes but beyond that I'm pleased with the purchase.

Edited by NoJoke
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, NoJoke said:

NOTE: Your GP/hr and trips or chests/hr will vary on your luck, settings, skills, and gear. With medium stats (60+) you'll always average 800k+ a hour, most of the time you'll make way more though. Usually I average 1.2m a hour assuming my luck is moderate and not high.

12+ hour proggy (blowpipe ran out of scales so GP/hr is inaccurate):

The trips in the proggy would be over 100 if my blowpipe didn't run out of scales, read Suggestions/Bugs below.

ed3e8ba712.jpg

Method used:

-Normal trident (tested toxic trident as well) for Dharock, Karil, Guthan, Torag, and Verac.

Suggestions/Bugs:

-If you have Ahrim as a tunnel, it will turn the camera low and try to click a different grave to enter the tunnel itself. This is a problem seeing this occurs frequently and when the tunnel is clicked it will walk to the same location with the same delay to re-click the Ahrim tunnel. 

-When obtaining kill counts specifically in the rat room sometimes it will not always attack the NPC's to gain a kill count, it takes 2-3 minutes to sometimes attack a single one it will however kill the minion that spawned or any other minion that spawned instantly, then idles for awhile unlike the other KC rooms. A fix for this is to move to the middle of the room to obtain KC. 

-When teleporting to the house it spam clicks the house teleport and uses every house teleport you have if you have a lot of rooms. A fix to this is simple, a longer delay after clicking the tab.

-Adding a function to add scales if a blowpipe, trident, or staff of the dead runes out of charges- it tries to equip the equipment repetitively for hours if not monitored if it runs out of scales reducing the trips/hr and GP/hr if this occurs.

-An option to choose an X and Y value for your reward potential. X being the minimum, Y being the maximum allowing the KC and reward potential to always be random.

-An option to use an X amount of doses in the tunnel (max) to reduce prayer potion usage, sometimes the brother is about to die and it drinks another dose so such a feature or something similar would be great to save doses.

-The ability to freeze and farcast the melee brothers would save a lot of resources.

-The ability to cast blood spells to heal after a % HP would be a nice feature seeing blood spells are practically like stackable food.

-The ability to cast manually cast spells would be nice, for instance with the staff of the dead you can't auto-cast ancients- therefore you have to click the spell and back on the NPC.

-When using the clan wars option, the ring swaps are insanely slow reducing the GP/HR. It would be nice to have a speedier option or potentially allowing the ROD to be worn instead for faster teleportation.

-Tracking trident charges instead of right clicking the trident after banking would speed up the process as well. You can easily add in a feature to check it once, then let the script log it. 

-Use the clan wars portal method to bank after each chest, you'll save prayer potions and food.

-Use the normal trident, you'll gain more GP/hr and the bot doesn't refill the toxic trident with scales as of 7/25/2017.

-Void is worth getting, reduces the amount of space you need for gear meaning more room for potions and food along with nice bonuses.

-I'd suggest getting 60-70 prayer so you can use protection prayers on most of the brothers to reduce food/potion usage (with 80 prayer I can use protection prayers against each one besides the tunnel without using a prayer potion).

-I'd suggest getting 75 range for a blowpipe, it speeds up Ahrim and the KC significantly.

-Use the trident on Karil, seeing your stats can be drained in the minigame it's not wise to use melee. You're still very accurate killing him with mage.

-If you're low prayer, kill Dharock first, then Karil, then Ahrim- those are your primary threats. The other three can be set as random. If you have 40-70 defense you can tank the rest with ease.

I'll be making a user-friendly guide to assist users on making ideal barrows alts, how to set them up, and so forth to assist the community soon which will be very in-depth on how to create them efficiently with virtually no time spent. It takes roughly 19 hours to create a very nice barrows alt, which can be fully botted.

Notes:

Good script, worth the money. Using the normal trident vs the toxic is roughly the same speed with 80+ in all stats with a very good setup which is roughly 6 minutes per trip. This can be cut down to 4-5 minutes per chest if there's less of a delay between specific actions. I'd recommend anyone that needs starting money or wants to start a bot farm to use this, barrows alts are very easy to make and from what I see it's not nearly as detectable as most other money making scripts.

Thanks for the nice script, could use some small tweaks to improve the speed and a few bug fixes but beyond that I'm pleased with the purchase.

You are awesome. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 7:38 PM, skillerkidos1 said:

no bans?

It's doubtful you'll get heavily banned using this script if you're using a med-level account or higher. I'll be doing more extensive testing as time progresses along with creating a guide to creating a full-blown barrows alt in a 19 hour time frame which sounds like awhile but in reality it's super short compared to most alts out there. Currently using my main which is 2k+ total with maximum magic gear and range (max mage dmg % like ancestral), pretty much botted everything on it. From experience, the heavier the script (e.g. the more it does that isn't consistent) the lesser your odds are from getting banned.

Update: 17 hour proggy

b218b43377.jpg

Ban risk seems to be low if you play it smart. If you have any questions on my setup for alts or mid-level accounts feel free to ask. It's very easy to create and maintain one, or if you already have a "random" account with random stats that helps a lot. Good luck!

Edited by NoJoke

15 hours ago, NoJoke said:

17+ hour proggy (blowpipe ran out of scales so GP/hr is inaccurate):

b218b43377.jpg

Method used:

Suggestions/Bugs:

-The auto-cast feature does not work, will not set flames of zammy or fire wave as an autocast.

-Adding a function to add scales if a blowpipe, trident, or staff of the dead runs out of charges- it tries to equip the equipment repetitively for hours if not monitored if it runs out of scales reducing the trips/hr and GP/hr if this occurs.

-An option to use the Staff of the Dead special attack only when you're in the tunnels during a brother encounter that's melee would be beneficial.

-Improved tunnel navigation (too many rapid clicks on the tiles).

-Use the clan wars portal method to bank after each chest, you'll save prayer potions and food plus you'll get more chests/hr.

-I'd suggest getting 60+ prayer so you can use protection prayers on most of the brothers to reduce food/potion usage (with 80 prayer I can use protection prayers against each one besides the tunnel without using a prayer potion).

Notes:

Awesome suggestions. Really helped me set up my script :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, draxula16 said:

Awesome suggestions. Really helped me set up my script :)

Here's the full setup for my alts that may give you a good idea on how I manage to do 8-10 chests a hour with this script.

Note: All my barrows alts have the same gear, my main is the one that uses the ancestral. I'm still working out the best method, but this is the best find I've found so far! I'll continue to update what I find accordingly to help you, the community.

(Check the spoiler)

Spoiler

d127cca99f.png13b340003c.png

c2910a59a6.png3c71e846c8.png

46d82b729d.png51639047c5.png

ed7e0c3ccd.png204c35a015.png

62303b9480.png45d57dee7b.png

The fastest method I found was to use barrows tabs to get to barrows, and use clan wars to restore your prayer and stats.

With this said, you only really need to use prayer on DH, Karil, and Ahrim. I only use prayer potion doses in the tunnels for DH and Karil, you don't really need to pray against Ahrim.

I'd suggest using a blowpipe and a normal trident, a normal trident due to the fact once the toxic trident runs out of charges it doesn't put scales into it (same with the blowpipe) so keep your blowpipe with a good amount of scales if you plan on running it for a long time. You can use a MSB with cheap arrows like rune as an alternative or a karils x'bow, I wouldn't use a normal crossbow due to the speed.

If you use a blowpipe, it's best to use it for both Ahrim and the tunnel KC- it makes the runs much faster.

With barrows, it doesn't matter what you wear- your magic accuracy is not effected in this mini-game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that said, for a barrows alt I'd suggest wearing:

Normal trident, dragon chain, dragon legs/skirt, dragon boots, dragon square shield, dragon med helm (or a nezzy), occult, the best gloves you have (or combat brace), and an archer ring or ring of life. Mage bonus doesn't matter in this mini-game, so having a range bonus helps burn down Ahrim and rip through your KC faster. Seeing dragon doesn't degrade and it has similar def bonuses to barrows (a tier lower) it's good to tank the brothers you're not praying against which will save you money.

If you're using a 40-45 def pure, use void or rune instead. Dragon and rune are both super cheap. 

All of which would be for the melee brothers and Karil.

For Ahrim and getting KC, I'd suggest using blessed d'hide or void seeing blessed d'hide gives a prayer bonus to prolong how many prayer points you have, and void gives a good range bonus (plus it's free) this is mixed with a blowpipe of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a barrows alts stats, here's what I'd suggest:

-60 Prayer (the higher the better, 60 prayer will usually allow you to pray against 4/6 brothers unlike 43 which would only allow 2.5- a wise investment).

-70/75 Range; if you're below 75 use a MSB and if you're 75 use a blowpipe for maximum efficiency. 

-70 Mage is a must for the trident, best option for the mini-game and best in slot for it aswell.

-60 Defense is ideal, of course the higher the better but you can do it with 40/45 defense however you'd use more supplies. 

-60 Hitpoints or higher for obvious reasons, less supplies used = more profit.

-55/60 Agility to maintain a solid run energy amount so you don't stop running. Bare in mind Karil lowers it.

-Under 35kg, this is not a stat but if you're over 35kg you'll most likely walk in the tunnels which slows down your GP/hr and chests/hr.

The reason I'd recommend dragon armor over barrows is due to the fact it won't degrade and the defense is close to barrows armor. Pretty good for tanking the brothers that you're not praying against which saves food.

Beyond that, after testing every single method available to maximize the speed this setup shown above in the spoiler seems to be the best from what I've experimented with. Currently averaging 8-10 chests a hour and that's not too bad with a bot on an alt account. It will vary per person, but I would suggest getting 60+ prayer as an investment to use less food. I'd highly recommend tanking and using food over using prayer potions seeing a 4-dose prayer potion is currently over 10k when a single monkfish is around 400gp. You'll usually only eat 1-4 monkfish per trip if you use the blowpipe spec in the tunnel for KC and using clan wars to restore your stats, spec, and HP. 

I hope this helped, if you have any questions please let me know and I'll gladly assist you. I'll continue to test this until I find the absolute optimal way to obtain the max chests/runs a hour on an alt (assuming most people here are using alts). 

Edited by NoJoke

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)