Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

After banking it won't tele using the minigame teleport. If I click on the tab myself, It'll tele but without it just stays.

Also found it going in and outside a cave saying 'restoring prayer'? Wasn't watching long enough to debug it fully but if you add my Skype i'll discuss. smile.png

Edit: Turns out if you follow the instructions on the main page script works fine. Doing great :)

Edited by HeyImJamie

Hey, all is good until it tries to bank, it withdraws prayer potions (1) and (2)'s then logs out. logger says "ERROR Unable to withdraw enough potions"

i have plenty of (4)'s in bank

Strange, can you try 2 things for me and let me know if anything changes?

1. Place the potions elsewhere in the bank (if this helps, please let me know where they were)

2. Try it on the standard client (if you were using mirror)

• Like 1

Hey man,

This could become some insanely profitable gp/h if you added in the new barrows spell from the Arceus spellbook, any chance this could be done soon ;p?  Would save like 2mins walking from the chest back to the ladder.

Edit:

For some reason everytime I am starting the script I am being automatically logged out now, has happened like 10 times and is really annoying...... Also no items in 25 chests, either I'm going dry or it's not picking items up, going to watch the bot once I get it working again.

Also the prices aren't working E.G ran for 7 hours got like 14k profit when in reality it was about 4m.

Edited by atomiclee

Hey man,

This could become some insanely profitable gp/h if you added in the new barrows spell from the Arceus spellbook, any chance this could be done soon ;p?  Would save like 2mins walking from the chest back to the ladder.

Edit:

For some reason everytime I am starting the script I am being automatically logged out now, has happened like 10 times and is really annoying...... Also no items in 25 chests, either I'm going dry or it's not picking items up, going to watch the bot once I get it working again.

Also the prices aren't working E.G ran for 7 hours got like 14k profit when in reality it was about 4m.

I know the prices are down atm, they rely on osbuddy exchange which is also down.

When the script logs out, it always writes the reason in the logger, as stated in the OP.

I'll look into the new barrows spell, but it does sound a bit expensive to be casting it constantly to get out of the tunnels. Could be an option tho.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)