Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Does it work with super sets? Also, how do I modify my inventory so the bot takes out more prayer pots? Currently it banks until it only has one. Definitely not enough for even one run.

Edit: I figured out the inventory but damn that was confusing. You might want to make it a little easier. I thought "doses" meant the amount of doses per pot. Sounds weird I know, but I had it at 4.

Going to run it overnight.

Edited by eveno

Does it work with super sets? Also, how do I modify my inventory so the bot takes out more prayer pots? Currently it banks until it only has one. Definitely not enough for even one run.

Edit: I figured out the inventory but damn that was confusing. You might want to make it a little easier. I thought "doses" meant the amount of doses per pot. Sounds weird I know, but I had it at 4.

Going to run it overnight.

Not sure why you would think it was doses per pot when grouped with the total number of food items to bring. Though if you have a suggestion to how it could be worded better, I will definitely consider it.

Super pots are not supported atm. There aren't a lot of melee features available since it's not a common way to go about it; but they are on the TODO list which I will likely go through completely sometime in february.

• Like 1

Not sure why you would think it was doses per pot when grouped with the total number of food items to bring. Though if you have a suggestion to how it could be worded better, I will definitely consider it.

Super pots are not supported atm. There aren't a lot of melee features available since it's not a common way to go about it; but they are on the TODO list which I will likely go through completely sometime in february.

Banned after testing overnight for 6.5 hours (first time ever using). Sucks but at least it's a 48 hr ban. You may want to check up on your anti-ban.

Edited by eveno

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)