Multi Script.. By BrownBird!

BrownBird

Update:

Added 3 scripts into the multi-script today: Catapult Defence, Swamp Tar Collector and Swamp Toad Collector. Also removed Hill Giant Killer(test script..). Next will be a salamander script then I will be accepting any requests to go into the script. I want to contact an Administrator about getting this script into the SDN ASAP when is it ready for it and I still haven't decided if it should be free or paid. Any suggestions? And if it was paid how much would it cost initially and would there be a monthly renewal cost?

i27dae.png

2ezixcz.png

o234n.png

141v4h1.png

j5z41x.png

Update Status:

Thought about having this script paid or not and came up with this; making a free version only supporting basic scripts and also a paid version with more advanced scripts. 

Scripts that I have thought about and will see if you guys want in the script! Some script ideas:

Free/Paid

• Al Kharid smelter - Smelts all ores in Al Kharid.
  • Rogue's Den cooker - Cooks all fishes at Rouge's Den on the fire.
  • Varrock Black Smith - Smiths all bar types into anything. 
  • Agility - Does all agility courses fast.
  • Firemaking - Creates fires in multiple locations with multiple logs.
  • Hide Tanner - Tans hides in Al Kharid tanner.
  • Powerminer - Power mines any close rocks and drops everything when full.
  • Pest Control - Does pest control mini-game.
  • Toad Leg Remover - Adds an option in toad collector to remove the legs at random times.
  • Teleport Tab Maker - Makes teleport tabs.
  • Build & Remove Larder/Doors (Construction) - Builds and removes larders/doors

What do you think? Good script ideas? Should it have free basic scripts & paid advanced scripts or all free or all paid?

2na7cia.png

Edited by BrownBird