Multi Script.. By BrownBird!

BrownBird

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to put Thieving on hold, currently working on MAgic(Teleporting) and crafting and planning on releasing sometime soon for beta!

Edit: Done the magic, testing then integrating my anti-ban then going to work on the crafting.

Edit 2: Pushed to the SDN! Expect it uploaded soon! Left crafting out of this release as I only had a bow stringer currently coded and I want to add more to it :)

Edited by BrownBird

Stopping development because it was declined to be uploaded to the SDN. It was declined because I made a post that said I was leaving after the release of the multi script. I was developing it so it could not be broken by RS updates due to only using names and not IDs. Sorry, was fun coding it! Thank you all for the support! :)

Using strings instead of ids handles many of the RS Updates, but it doesn't solve everything. There are a lot of anti-bot updates coming out soon and considering you made a topic essentially stating that you have no plans to maintain your script(s), I denied your request for this premium script.

PM me if you decide to change your mind.