[GUIDE] How to save your gold from RWT trade bans AND access it 24/7!

CoinMan

What's up everybody?

Today I have a simple solution to keeping all your sweet, sweet :cash: safe from getting banned on your mule account(s)!  

Have you been trading to and from your mule without a care in the world? Thinking the crabs won't hit you with a RWT ban with the quickness? Well, think again! That's right, Jagex is just waiting for that cash stack to get ever so high so they can swipe it up in the ban wave that week. 

Do you want all your GP/time & effort to go down the drain? Then continue trading as you are and pray your account gets delayed for another week lol. Otherwise read on and see how easy it is to secure your money but still be able to get to it 24/7!

Okay guys the method is very simple:

Step 1.) Use your favorite search engine to find "OSRS Gambling" Sites.

Step 2.) After you've found a reputable site, create an account.

Step 3.) Deposit your gold to the site's wallet.

EyLMm4c.jpg

8dNa171.png

Step 4.) That's it! Sit back and know you can access your funds 24/7 as these sites utilize bots or persons that work cs 'round the clock to service deposits/withdrawals.

Not sure how common this knowledge was but thought I'd drop a nugget for the community <3

Edited by Coin4Coin

• CoinMan changed the title to [GUIDE] How to save your gold from RWT trade bans AND access it 24/7!
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

I guess you aren't providing examples of sites because that would be against OSBot rules? Also at how much gold would you say it starts being risky to keep it on a mule?

All comes down to personal preference.

That being said; anything over the cost of membership/bond or critical supplies the acc needs, I view as a loss if it gets banned. 

Most cases I try to keep less than 15-20m per mule acc if I don’t need anymore GP on there.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

lol and when these sites disappear?

this a gambling site shill post or something? SEO not enough?

No shilling, that’s why I didn’t specify any sites…

just didn’t know who all was aware of this method. As to the site disappearing that’s why I stated find a “reputable” site. 

42 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Personally I think it just creates additional risk. Jagex can easily track big site mules and ban whoever is trading them. Most RWT bans come when you trade flagged gold sellers mule

It definitely comes down to personal preference, this is just another layer of obscurity between your wealth and Jagex 😉

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 5:34 PM, Kramnik said:

Personally I think it just creates additional risk. Jagex can easily track big site mules and ban whoever is trading them. Most RWT bans come when you trade flagged gold sellers mule

I agree with this. Youre trading gold from mule to someone anyway. Why would you trade it to some shitty site and cash out, while you could just get paid for the gold instead. :/

• 3 months later...