Jump to content
Dutchsmoker420

Insta ban problem.

Recommended Posts

Hi all!

I have been botting for quite some time now and made alot of nice accounts, those accounts got banned because of dumb mistakes on my end.

I always made a new account and trained it back to 99 cb stats etc, but now when i make an account and i try to bot on it it will get banned within 15 minutes. (Fresh accounts, as well as accounts that i loaded, waited and trained untill cb 80 with 100 qp) 

I also always babysit my bots, go to area's where no one is and i dont use bots that have a high ban-rate as agility or runecrafting. I never get manually banned. It also happends in the weekend when no one from jagex is working, i bot 10 - 15 minutes, the account logs out and is banned.

This also happend when i lived at my moms house, used her ip adress and my old pc, when i got a new laptop and a small appartment for my own i could bot again without getting banned, but at this moment im not in a situation where i can just buy a new pc and get a new ip adres so i cant continue botting in this way.

Now i have tried to search for a solution but i cant really find anything that explains to me clearly what i should do, the account im trying to create will be a main account and not a goldfarming throw away account so im not going to be reckless with it.

Do you have a solution for me so i can bot again ? i heard that most vm's wont work because the servers they are attached to often have been already flagged beccause of the numbers of bots being made. also the same for proxy's and vpn's ... so what should i do ?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same as what ez11 said, mirror mode should definitely be your next step. Without mirror mode my accounts would last ~1 day before getting banned, only botting a few hours. Haven't received a ban yet with mirror mode after some pretty heavy botting for about a week, hoping to keep it that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ez11 said:

mirrormode is pretty good for lowering your chances to be banned on accs that have legitimate playtime.

proxies,vpns etc dont do anything for people who only want to bot for stats (meaning not goldfarming)

I always have been botting without mirror mode which was never a problem and i could build several accounts till 99 cb stats and base 70's skills very easily, so it really seems that i have been flagged somehow due to the number of accounts that have been banned on my laptop just like what happend with my old computer / ip adres..

Monday im gonna make a call to my internet provider to ask if my ip adress can be changed easily because i just found out that my provider uses dynamic ip's that last several months instead of a set static ip adress. (Also read already that sometimes resetting your router for 24 - 48 hours can also change most dynamic ip's)

But still, if i did that im pretty sure that i will be chain banned again because of HWID issues. I know that alot of people are sceptical about that statement but it has defenitly happend to me before with my old computer and you read about alot of people that had the exact same experience as me..

So.. Would the last solution then be to buy a new pc? or are there any ways to properly spoof your hwid so jagex wont see it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

I always have been botting without mirror mode which was never a problem and i could build several accounts till 99 cb stats and base 70's skills very easily, so it really seems that i have been flagged somehow due to the number of accounts that have been banned on my laptop just like what happend with my old computer / ip adres..

Monday im gonna make a call to my internet provider to ask if my ip adress can be changed easily because i just found out that my provider uses dynamic ip's that last several months instead of a set static ip adress. (Also read already that sometimes resetting your router for 24 - 48 hours can also change most dynamic ip's)

But still, if i did that im pretty sure that i will be chain banned again because of HWID issues. I know that alot of people are sceptical about that statement but it has defenitly happend to me before with my old computer and you read about alot of people that had the exact same experience as me..

So.. Would the last solution then be to buy a new pc? or are there any ways to properly spoof your hwid so jagex wont see it? 

I cant say for for sure that jagex doesnt track hwid (only jagex anti chea guys can say) buy before I would get a new PC I would just use mirror mode lol

You arent vip and you said your goal is to make a nice account but now you mention chain bans which implies you bot multiple accounts, what exactly is your goal here?

In my expierence using mirrormode one one account at a time you have a very decent chance at reaching a high total level if your account that already has some legit playtime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I cant say for for sure that jagex doesnt track hwid (only jagex anti chea guys can say) buy before I would get a new PC I would just use mirror mode lol

You arent vip and you said your goal is to make a nice account but now you mention chain bans which implies you bot multiple accounts, what exactly is your goal here?

In my expierence using mirrormode one one account at a time you have a very decent chance at reaching a high total level if your account that already has some legit playtime.

Yes i used the word chain banned wrong, im botting one account at the time untill something messes up which i learned from and made a new account etc. im not botting multiple accounts at once.

I can try mirror indeed! Would not hurt to do that atleast. Im also gonna use the runescape file remover stated above to remove all the files.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Yes i used the word chain banned wrong, im botting one account at the time untill something messes up which i learned from and made a new account etc. im not botting multiple accounts at once.

I can try mirror indeed! Would not hurt to do that atleast. Im also gonna use the runescape file remover stated above to remove all the files.

Absolutely use mirror mode. Keep us updated on whether or not it helps too!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gone to the extent of being on a trusted VPN server throughout the whole damn process from making the email to creating the accounting and I still just got hit with a 2 day minor so I probably won't even bot on that account ever again. I was using Khal's Rooftop agility script in Canifis which I feel is a pretty hot spot for mods to look for bots.

Oh well, I'll make sure to mix in questing and some skilling on Runelite more often because I think that's really the only way not to get banned nowadays. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got one acct banned in agility (mirror mode on, settings for break enabled with 90% randomization; bot time on 85, break on 49 mins).

Immediately after, I restarted client and OSBot, used the random.dat deletion tool. Will update you guys on how it will turn out on my other accts

Edited by OtitsGnadab
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

I've gone to the extent of being on a trusted VPN server throughout the whole damn process from making the email to creating the accounting and I still just got hit with a 2 day minor so I probably won't even bot on that account ever again. I was using Khal's Rooftop agility script in Canifis which I feel is a pretty hot spot for mods to look for bots.

Oh well, I'll make sure to mix in questing and some skilling on Runelite more often because I think that's really the only way not to get banned nowadays. 

unless you setup your own residential proxy/vpn, how are you sure it is a 'safe' proxy/vpn?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey all,

I did these things:

- spoofed mac adress

- deleted random.dat file with the remover

- created a new, clean ip adress

- changed hardware id through regedit

- played untill i had 45 qp

Now im botting 30 minutes and im still not banned! before this i got banned instantly WITHIN 15 minutes everytime!

Lets hope that it helped me getting out of a flagged state :)

Edited by Dutchsmoker420
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I 've stopped botting after 30 minutes and didnt touch the acc for an hour, logged in 2 minutes ago and the account is banned again :( it was also a 2 day ban instead of a perma ban like i normally got lately.

Only used perfect fighter for 2 slayer tasks, no one was around and it wasnt in a hotspot for botters where i was.. 

Gg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...