Infernal bans

Malmo

So I got banned on my main for RWT (infernal), its a 14 days ban, and i seen mods say 2nd time is a perm ban.

But the catch is first time i did it via VPN method, now i was thinking to do it via remote desktop apps such as Parsec, and i've heard that these methods dont get u banned, Anyone had similar experience lately? 

I don’t understand how they can police it. I mean a lot of people practise on rsps’ and then do a few runs on the live game and complete it within a few try’s. They can’t prove that it wasn’t you who done it but to me, it would raise alarms as to how they’ve completed it without prior knowledge but that being said is it against rules to play an rsps to practise inferno attempts?

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

I have no evidence to back up my claim however, logic would tell me that if you use a RDT session and your account does not change it's IP/geographical location I believe it would be fairly difficult for Jagex to catch these infernal capes.

I could be wrong though :doge:

Yeah, thats what most of capers right now are saying. 

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I have heard of VPN nukes etc for a long time, yet to see any on parsec or TV though still waiting to hear

As someone who's service has done 700-800 capes roughly now, hard to find out

Had any complains or bans lately on VPN? Most capers say that Parsec is like 0 risk right now, even tho they are having ban waves. 

56 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

if jagex uses very very common sense, it shouldn't matter if you use TV or any other remote desktop method, they should be able to tell. but who knows. It is underpaid Jagex devs after all :doge: 

As u said, devs is underpaid and a bit shitty too, but idk how they would tell that ur using parsec tbh. 

22 minutes ago, Space said:

I don’t understand how they can police it. I mean a lot of people practise on rsps’ and then do a few runs on the live game and complete it within a few try’s. They can’t prove that it wasn’t you who done it but to me, it would raise alarms as to how they’ve completed it without prior knowledge but that being said is it against rules to play an rsps to practise inferno attempts?

No idea, as they ban u with 0 evidence or proof, so that also sucks. But yeah that could be the case also, I will try to get another infernal via parsec method, and we'll see lol. hoping for the "0 risk" kek.

16 minutes ago, Malmo said:

Yeah, thats what most of capers right now are saying. 

Had any complains or bans lately on VPN? Most capers say that Parsec is like 0 risk right now, even tho they are having ban waves. 

As u said, devs is underpaid and a bit shitty too, but idk how they would tell that ur using parsec tbh. 

No idea, as they ban u with 0 evidence or proof, so that also sucks. But yeah that could be the case also, I will try to get another infernal via parsec method, and we'll see lol. hoping for the "0 risk" kek.

only 1 which was done over a year ago, then again we don't really offer VPN if at all, it was I think the only one or maybe 1 more we did via VPN, all other remote (parsec)

3 hours ago, Malmo said:

So I got banned on my main for RWT (infernal), its a 14 days ban, and i seen mods say 2nd time is a perm ban.

But the catch is first time i did it via VPN method, now i was thinking to do it via remote desktop apps such as Parsec, and i've heard that these methods dont get u banned, Anyone had similar experience lately? 

I brought a cape off Pink clays worker and they use TeamViewer program and have had the cape for over a year now  also i did a few trys myself before getting them to do it got to wave 50+ multi times idk if it helps or not

Edited by Tka619

9 hours ago, Tka619 said:

I brought a cape off Pink clays worker and they use TeamViewer program and have had the cape for over a year now  also i did a few trys myself before getting them to do it got to wave 50+ multi times idk if it helps or not

Still no removal right? :) let me know, if they do tho. Hopefully not.

10 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

only 1 which was done over a year ago, then again we don't really offer VPN if at all, it was I think the only one or maybe 1 more we did via VPN, all other remote (parsec)

Ah, allright thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...