Thoughts on p****bot shutting down video

Kramnik

Not sure how recent information in this is, but just saw new video of Colonello this:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFTIJTxUiB35ETHGhNvQvOA

So it seems jagex made them to shut down. What are your thoughts here, do they have any change of doing this to other bots and our precious Osbot or this is one timer case like shutting gold selling website? :)

Btw, @Maldesto gz on apperance :D 

1 hour ago, Framble said:

Tri***?

Community is in a frenzy at the minute anyway with the whole repo change not allowing you to use your old credits & making you pay weekly or fortnightly for script usage along with 1 auth per script. No discounts for bot farms/gold farms. I can guarantee OSBot is going to get a lot of new customers soon. Not just from PB/RSB but also the other clients that are no longer relevant  

Their version of MM is always down also. 

Edited by Space

13 minutes ago, Space said:

Community is in a frenzy at the minute anyway with the whole repo change not allowing you to use your old credits & making you pay weekly or fortnightly for script usage along with 1 auth per script. No discounts for bot farms/gold farms. I can guarantee OSBot is going to get a lot of new customers soon. Not just from PB/RSB but also the other clients that are no longer relevant  

Their version of MM is always down also. 

how is osbot and p****bot diffrent ?

It's sad to see it go, but the bot was past its prime, detection rates got alot higher, support got slower, and most of the friends i had on there moved to here,
i had some good times with p****bot tho, scripts randomly crashing, the client randomly freezing.... not working for days..... that amazing time it logged in using my password as login name

56 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

how is osbot and p****bot diffrent ?

I was talking to the guy who mentioned another botting client. Because osbot has a strong community, scripters, isn’t based in the UK so it’s not easy to get a C&D against and aren’t stuck in their ways with only using injection. They adapted, survived and overcame jagex at every hurdle and have continued to do so time and time again

• Like 1

Not really something I wanted to comment on as I know most/all people have seen the videos and information reddit etc but hey

PB/RSB was my first website I ever used to marketing and in fact botting in general, I used their idung script to get myself to 112 dungeoneering on my already maxed pre-EOC account so you can imagine how far into the game I was, I had tons of crazy stuff like 60M+ fish exp, 30M+ herblore exp etc

The main issue I found was there was too much trolling and I was part of it at the time, and part of the daily troll subject for amusement too, after some time I found another website... OSBot.. And whilst I was convinced PB was my first website I ever used, OSBot became my home and of such for those of you who joined before November 2019 would know I had 1063 feedback here, whilst on the other site I held 822 

It's a shame to see things go this way in general, and I do feel bad for what happened to the website but as they say all good things must come to an end and I hope it doesn't happen to other sites, especially not OSBot 

I'm sure there are many reasons why it closed, some of which are now explained and whatever their future holds good luck to them

• Like 1