Ultimate Spidine Killer

Juggles

Script completed and released on SDN

Untitled_Artwork.png

Ultimate Spidine Killer

9b598bba3a4236d11e329f341868703c.png

A video on YouTube describing the method:

*This is not my video but of a guide I found on Youtube that describes the method well. 

Proggies:

9797df328620e27f516ed89fad2cfe26.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Features:

Kills Spidines.

Loots their Red Spiders' eggs. Supports both noted and unnoted.

Can recharge your prayer and activates quick prayer for faster kills.

Able to eat food at the bank if your player ever gets low HP.

Hops worlds if other players are around to prevent being reported.

Currently supports two methods of travel to the Tower of Life: Ardougne cape and Fairy ring.

Uses jewelry for fast banking. 

Restocks at the bank when you run out of charges on your jewelry.

Save/load feature to allow you to start the script within seconds each time.

Ability to control the speed of the script to customize to your liking.

Paint that shows how many red spiders' eggs you are getting an hour + profit/hour.

Script stops when out of supplies to ensure max efficiency.

Requirements:

• To access the Tower of Life, you must complete the Tower of Life Quest which takes roughly 17 minutes to complete.
  • One of these is needed: Ardougne Diary Easy(Ardougne cape) OR Fairy Tale II (partial completion until you unlock Fairy Rings). 
  • **Ardougne Diary Easy takes 10 minutes to complete. The requirements for it are very low as the only skill needed is 5 thieving and 3 simple quests. 
  • Combat level around 40 should be sufficient.
  • **To increases profits, you can do Ardougne Medium diary since it will note your Red Spiders' eggs allowing you to get many more per hour.

How to run the script:

Eat at bank: For low level accounts, I recommend ticking the Eat at bank option so your player never gets low on HP.

Food Type: Type the food name exactly how it appears in RS. 

Eat Between X, Y value: Put a lower number on the left and a higher number on the right. This is the range that your player will eat between. Each time it eats it selects a new number within the range for most randomness. You want to set this to around 10-15 HP below your Max HP if you're a low level.

Tele method to WatchTower: Select the method that you want to travel to the Watch Tower. If you are using Quick prayers, it is much faster to use Ardougne cape as it teleports you near the altar. 

If Ardougne is selected, it will bank at Castle Wars so you must have Ring of Duelings in the bank. It will grab new ones as needed

If Fairy Ring is selected, it will bank at Edgeville so you must have Amulets of Glory in the bank. It will grab new ones as needed. Make sure to set the your Fairy Ring configuration to DJP before starting the script if you are using this method of travel. 

Use Quick Prayers: This will activate Quick Prayers for you when you are fighting the Spiders for faster kills. Set your quick prayers to whatever you'd like before starting the script. Prayer will recharge at the Altar before each trip.

Hop if others are around: The script will constantly monitor the dungeon and see if anyone else is around you. If a player pops up, it will hop worlds and find an empty one. This feature is very good to prevent real people from reporting you.

Number of Times to hop before stopping: This the amount of times you want the bot to hop worlds if someone else is in your world. This feature is to prevent the bot from hopping too much if worlds are full.

Number of Sardines to Bring: This is the number of Sardines you want to bring a trip. If you have Medium Ardougne diaries completed and are using Ardougne cape, you want to set this to 14. If you're using Fairy rings, you want to set it to 13 because your Dramen staff takes up 1 slot. If you do not have the diaries completed, you can set this to around 7 to get a full inventory of spider eggs.

Number of eggs to bring: Match the number of Sardines to the number of this. 

Speed of script: Select the speed of the script. 1 is the fastest. 10 is the slowest.

Bug Template Report

Describe the issue:

Provide any screenshots/videos of client and logger:

What are your current settings:

How can I replicate the issue

Extra info:

Here is a calculator to tell you how much gp/hour you will make off using this script based off the number of kills per hour you achieve: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide/Killing_spidines

Have questions? For fast support and latest updates, join the Discord!

Sd8qhC4.png

https://discord.gg/caDA4Qb

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 2
  • Boge 1

• 3 weeks later...

10/10 Script.

- Extremely low supply cost.
- 400k gp/hr PURE PROFIT med level.
- No babysitting, super solid script.
- Low ( 0 ) ban rate.

I've been helping beta-test this script over the last 2 weeks with Juggles since I was looking for a consistent earner with low ban rates. I started with an account at 60/50/50 combat stats which is now at 60/78/60 earning me 400k/hr pure profit as I'm running the script in the background 2 weeks later. I've been running it for 8-12 hours a day without pausing (auto breaks obviously) everyday for 2 weeks without bans. The script is bullet proof and I never feel the need to babysit it since the beta testing has been finished.

Awesome work Juggles. 👍 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A little prog for anyone wondering

image.png.41997811e70d4682b045c2d4a2ee8cca.png

• Like 1