Ultimate Spidine Killer

Juggles

1 hour ago, stakeinthekneee said:

Finally finished Ardougne medium diaries and it goes around 300-350 gp/h with my low level 40/40/40 Was worth it, but next time I will just buy ready account, questing from fresh account takes way too much time. Now that he takes 14 sardines 14 eggs, there's no point to waste inventory slot, which is practically one spidine kill. Might just drink potion at bank when healing after trip :) Now I have to choose what to prefer - one extra kill per trip or to give bot a potion to drink. Wonder why so few users of this, it's very solid script, with low banrates. Might be requirements of medium diaries, took me almost two days of questing and skilling to get it done...

The script is pretty brand new so not many users yet :) 
Ardougne med definitely increases the profit/hr a lot. 350k/hr is great for a 40/40/40 acc though. As you get higher and higher, the profit increases. People use who Boosting prayers+ pots + lvl 70s+ will be making great money off it. 

On 7/26/2020 at 9:54 PM, stakeinthekneee said:

Hey did you have diaries 2 completed? And what gear you use with what stats? I read that spidines is weak to crush, but crush weapons doesn't seems to work for me, just normal scimitar does job faster

Diaries 2 complete with 70+ melees, whip, ultimate str, prossy, zerker helm, d def, d boots.

• 2 weeks later...

@Juggles Working good but sometimes it'll get stuck with just a sardine selected (on american proxy). Thing is pretty wicked fast even on like 4-5 setting lol. In gui you could add GP made instead of just gp/hour. It did die on me once too. Idk why. Anyway. works for the most part. Cheers.

EDIT: sometimes it will get stuck getting items out of bank as well. and i'll close it. then it will keep running. idk. Sucks a lot of these problems just come because proxy. But idk what else to do its an american proxy. its in cali. I'm in Florida. Like what else more could u want.

nGHzPGe.png

Edited by LordJashin32

31 minutes ago, LordJashin32 said:

@Juggles Working good but sometimes it'll get stuck with just a sardine selected (on american proxy). Thing is pretty wicked fast even on like 4-5 setting lol. In gui you could add GP made instead of just gp/hour. It did die on me once too. Idk why. Anyway. works for the most part. Cheers.

EDIT: sometimes it will get stuck getting items out of bank as well. and i'll close it. then it will keep running. idk. Sucks a lot of these problems just come because proxy. But idk what else to do its an american proxy. its in cali. I'm in Florida. Like what else more could u want.

nGHzPGe.png

Hi thanks for the reports, I'll look into it. Yeah proxies do lag a bit more than non proxies. Most people use mirror mode instead of proxies as it's considered safer 

Making small farm now, would love to see two small optimizations :)  - one is that it would be good to make player drink one potion before each trip, while banking, right now i'm sacrificing potion slot for one kill more per trip, it adds up for gp/h. Often player just brings potion and doesn't drink it, since stats are not back to default yet, so it's wasted inventory slot. Other thing I noticed is when healing at bank it takes one food at a time and eats it, each time opening and closing time, would be better just make him take lets say 5 food pieces and then eat it at once. I use tuna, which doesn't heal much and often I need eat 2-3 times. It withdrawing just one per time, just wastes time. Otherwise runs great, I like "wait spider to attack" as it probably reduces banrates(which I haven't got one single so far) 

Oh and forgot about one more thing - script equips dueling ring automatically, but what if I want to use ring slot for stat bonus(berserker ring) Maybe you could make him put dueling ring in inventory, if ring slot is taken. Would take 13 sardines, 13 eggs, one dueling ring, one potion,(if you don't want make him drink it at bank) -  that would be 2 stat boost items for one sacrificed kill, good compromise imo

Edited by stakeinthekneee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...